Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Wavlink AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender, Access Point $22.99 (62% off) +FS @ Newegg.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 62,587 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jun 10, 2021 - 11:31 pm

Newegg.com offers their
Wavlink AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender, Access Point Wireless Repeater Signal Amplifier Booster 2.4GHz 867Mbps + 2.4GHz 300Mbps with 2xHigh Gain External Antennas, 802.11ac, WPA2, WPA, Wall Plug
REG $59.99
NOW $22.99
Save: 62%
Sale Ends Sunday
Free Shipping

20210611003128x233x250.jpg

• [Boost Your Wi-Fi Coverage] - Dual-Band AC1200 Wireless Speed (5GHz 867Mbps and 2.4GHz 300Mbps).Expand your existing Wi-Fi coverage up to 10,000 square feet so you can enjoy stronger, more reliable connections across your home and eliminate "wifi dead zones"
  • [Adjustable Antennas Provide Stable Singal] - 2 external adjustable antennas optimize WiFi signal intensity and connection reliability,Use both Wi-Fi bands for your HD streaming, gaming and Alexa devices
  • [WPS Quick Setup Button ] - One key, easy and quick setup with the WPS encryption button.Easy to install for iPad, tablets, smart phones and computers
  • [Multi Operation Modes] - Supports AP mode, Covert a wired network to a wireless network.Also Support Wireless Repeater,extend WiFi coverage of an existing wireless network
  • [Multi-function interface Port] - Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices.Smart LED light indicates the best location to balance coverage and performance

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users