Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Culligan Hot/Cold Water Dispenser- Scratch & Dent $79.99 (43% off) Today @ Sellout.woot.com

No replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 61,917 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted May 3, 2021 - 10:07 pm

Today's deal of the day from Sellout.woot.com is the
Culligan Hot/Cold Water Dispenser- Scratch & Dent
$79.99

$139.99 (43% off List Price)
Condition Refurbished (Scratch & Dent)
Free Shipping for Prime Members when you Log in with Your Amazon Account info. or pay $6

a9f3ace5-0ee2-4b6d-b046-a40641f038d3.jpg

Hey, you there! These items are expected to have a noticeable level of wear & tear including (but not limited to) scratches, dents, and dings. Outside of their physical appearance, they have been tested to be in full working condition.
  • Convenient bottom load feature makes handling the bottle quick and easy
  • Convertible to “bottle free” cooler with advanced filtration system available on Costco.com
  • Tri-temp feature provides hot, cold, and room temperature water
  • Stainless steel reservoir and hot tank for better and more efficient cooling and heating
  • Commercial cooling capacity
  • Extra height 11” dispensing area for large bottles
  • UL listed
  • Energy Star Certified
  • 304SST reservoir assures better, longer lasting construction and provides higher efficiencies in cold water production. 15% more than standard.
  • Produces twice the amount of hot water per ASHRAE industry test standards
  • Indicator lights take confusion out of the operation of the unit with easy to recognize icons: Dedicated Empty Bottle Indicator, Power On, Heating ,Cooling

Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item

Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users