Prime Day sale to take place June 21-22 this year

Brad

Wrap-up press release:

https://press.aboutamazon.com/news-releases/news-release-details/prime-day-delivered-two-biggest-days-ever-small-medium-sized

Doesn't sound like it was as big of a success as previous summer Prime Days. Usually the July Prime Day sales have surpassed the previous year's BF/CM sales but they don't mention anything like that this year, maybe because last year's BF/CM were so huge because of Covid.

I had more luck at other stores' competing with Prime Day than actual Prime Day. New smart sensor for our sprinkler system at Lowes, air purifier at Walmart... No luck on a new coffee grinder. Might wait for a 30% off at Kohl's.

This is my Prime Days spend...

Seventh Generation Toilet Bowl Cleaner 32 oz, 8-Pack $11.58
Sengled Smart Light Bulbs, Color Changing, Dimmable Alexa Light Bulb $5.99
Kasa Smart Plug Mini with Energy Monitoring $7.49
Planters Nuts & Chocolate M&M's Trail Mix (6 Oz. Pouches, Pack of 1) $1.70
Blue Diamond Almonds Wasabi & Soy Sauce Flavored Snack Nuts, 16 Oz Resealable Bag $3.59
Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Toilet Paper, 24 Supreme Rolls = 105 Regular Rolls $4.58
All-new Fire HD 10 tablet, 10.1", 1080p Full HD, 32 GB, 2021 release $84.39

The TB cleaner was a S'n'S deal, the bulb and energy monitoring smart plug were Alexa deals.  The TP was $0.19 per role.  The tablet was 50% off.  And who would not LOVE a pound of wasabi anything for $3.59?

So 119.32 minus 5% via my Amazon Prime card = $113.35

I believe I win Prime Days!

Len, I believe you won for sure!

I ended up grabbing a couple of packs of lightning chargers, which I should really just turn into a subscription at the rate we go through them.  Everyone in our family as at least 2 Apple devices, and some of us have more. And it seems like everywhere we travel, we leave one behind.

I also grabbed a butter crock!  I have wanted one for a while, and kept telling myself I'd wait until Prime days to order it.  It came last week and we've been using it with fresh bread that I bake every other day.  So far, so good! 

Total spent was 33.12. 

This is my Prime Days spend...

So 119.32 minus 5% via my Amazon Prime card = $113.35

I believe I win Prime Days!

Just added mine up and not counting what I spent days before to get credits to use - after my credits I spent $171.02 (Thinking AMAZON won Prime Days!) ;)

• Like 1