Whats the best BF deal you ever had

Jaidensmom

I'm sure we have all made some great deals on BF in the past but what was the ONE best deal you will always remember from BF? I hate to say mine was actually years ago when Power rangers were huge. I got my son the big mega one for 19.99, along with 50 other people trying to grab the same box of 6 they had for sale ROTFL. I mean c'mon it's BF and you only get 6 in stock? Needless to say I got the Mom of the year award that year <G> so while we are waiting for more ads why don't you share one of your best deals :)

Great topic.

I can't remember one particular thing, but I do remember 2 or 3 years ago getting all 4 or 5 things I wanted from BestBuy on their website on Thanksgiving day with free shipping so I didn't have to bother going the next day.

:2bat: $499 laptop at Best Buy , $70 Samsung laser printer , free after rebate DVD r's , $79 gamecube w/zelda and $149 PS2 Last year when they all were $199, also hard drive and video card specials $199 all in wonder 9800 pro and lots of other things $39 fax machine(panasonic)

My best deal was when Ames was still in business. They had the BIG packs of diapers BF for 3.00 a pack. Plus they gave you a card at the door that gave you at least 5.00 off so I stocked up on Diapers that year. They lasted until Summer. Not to exciting but when your on a budget with a baby in diapers everything helps.

My best deal ever I would have to say was lava lamps for 4.00. They were the big seller in Menards. I still have one. Also a cd boom box for 19.99. That was pretty good. I think the personal cd player for 7.99 was pretty great. I think I could list alot. Been a BF junkie for 9yrs, this will be my tenth.

Wow! What did you do, ebay it? Thats awesome! We've had numerous excellent deals in the past with BF. Im so excited about BF! Ive got my color coded Christmas list (partially completed of course), my Christmas dishes are out, Ive got a Christmas scented candle lit and Im two seconds away from breaking out in a Christmas carol!

Don't get me wrong...I know the true meaning of Christmas. But the sales aint bad either! :jester:

LOL this is great to see I'm not the only one who thought something small was a great deal as opposed to a gazillion inch screen tv for 100 bucks LOL bad example I know but it's nice to see how sometimes it's the small things that stay with us <G> and I'm jealous of some of these deals LOL I can't wait to see what everyone gets this year, promise you will all post your awesome finds!

Of Course I will. Did anyone see the sewing machine in sears. I think that will be my deal this year. I need a sewing machine, Make hubby his scrubs for work. To answer your question missmandiew, no I am saving it to give to someone for christmas! And you are not the only person in the whole world who is burning christmas candles got mine out, got my clock that chimes christmas carols every hour and I have be wearing my christmas lounge pants. Just call me crazy. Just wish hubby would let me put up tree, but he wants to stick to traditon and put it up on BF. Man he can be so mean.

Well the best deal I ever got on BF was the My size Barbie for $79.99. This was a couple of years ago. Last year I got a pair of Tommy jeans for $19.99 at McRaes. Today I got an 8.5 foot prelit Christmas Tree for $15.00!!! I know that is not a BF sale, but hey it was a deal of the century.