Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Hello to everyone. I live in beautiful Melbourne. Florida and thank G-D that we didnt get any Hurricanes this year. Just read an article in the newspaper and here i am. Looking forward to making some new friends and learning how to use this wonderful site.

HELLO HELLO HELLO

I should introduce myself although I have made many posts already. I love this site and have been enjoying finding out all that is offered. Looking forward to experience BF here for the first time this year. Didn't come looking for that but glad to see the valuable information. - From Orlando, Florida

:) I Actually Joined Last Year However I Have Never Posted Before.

I Do Enjoy Reading All Your Posts.

Not Sure How To Use All These "great Tools" They Give You When Writing In The Forums.

Anyhow I Love These Forums And Have Been A Faithful Black Friday Shopper For Years!!!

I am new to posting a message on the board. I used this site last year to make my shopping list. It was great.

I am interesting in getting a good deal on a mp3 player. Has anyone heard about any good deals for Black Friday?

Hello Everyone,

Although, I am new to this site, I am not new to bargains and deals. Love them! Looking forwarding to learning and sharing information about great bargains. Can't wait for black friday. Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to get the best of this great place?

:elmo: Hi All!

I'm a busy mom of five in Tulsa and I'm looking for ways to streamline my holiday shopping. I caught a story on this site today during the news at noon and I'm really looking forward to checking out the shopping list, as well as the rest of the site.

Can you guess what'll top my list this Christmas???

:gdclap:

Welcome to GottaDeal everyone!!! I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.

If you have any questions at all about the site, please click on my signature and it will take you to our Basic FAQ's section, which is VERY VERY helpful!!!