Bath & Body Works Black Friday Ad (11/23 to 11/27)

Brad

This whole “in stores only” thing the first three days of the BF week sale is pretty lame. This probably isn’t the best time to try and drive traffic into the stores, especially when their shops are notoriously small anyhow. I would have placed an order online for this sale, but now we are suppose to do it on Thanksgiving? That’s gonna be a no from me, BBW.

My husband went today, and said it wasn't crowded at all. And that people in there were being more respectful of space than at Target. I think the plan was to have more days for people to shop in store, for those that don't know what they want, and like to browse. Instead of everyone crowding in on one day. And that seems to be working, at least at my store.

But I will most likely order online. :)

My husband went today, and said it wasn't crowded at all. And that people in there were being more respectful of space than at Target. I think the plan was to have more days for people to shop in store, for those that don't know what they want, and like to browse. Instead of everyone crowding in on one day. And that seems to be working, at least at my store.

But I will most likely order online. :)

Last week our store was only letting in 9 customers in at a time. There was a short line outside, didn't take too long to get in. I was shocked. I was planning on getting my box online too, but you can't use the 20% off and get the box deal online if they both require a code :-(