Target Black Friday Ad (11/22 to 11/28)

Brad

I might grab a few things. Seem like most of the good stuff has already come out. I waited on a few things thinking that BF ad would have something better but I might have missed out on a couple items

Yea it was hard to believe they were really spreading out the BF sales across three ads. I think a lot of people held out for the last ad and then missed items from before. Clever of Target (and walmart) really. At least we got old school ad leaks so there was overlap for info on the last 2 ads.

Digital version of the ad posted on the Target site has 12 new pages of BF deals added in various locations throughout the ad. Scans on the BF site and the PDF in the OP has been updated to have all 48 pages.

The new pages are pages 9-14, page 26, page 29, pages 31-32 and pages 36-37.

• Like 4

Any thoughts on what the Wondershop or Pillowfort Seasonal flannel sheets in larger sizes than twin will go for? 

It does say they will be on sale also, but does not list a price.  I usually get a couple sets either for personal use or to donate to a local charity that helps furnish Habitat for Humanity homes.

Edited by redraccoon