Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Kohl’s items not eligible for coupons?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 stevierocks  OFFLINE  

stevierocks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 15, 2020 - 3:04 pm

does anyone remember how to search in kohls for items that you c an not use codes with? i know certain brands and many electronics are in that group... but last year i recall a way i was able to search for those items..(this way i can use kohls cash on those , as the 30% off wont work on them ...

#2 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,174 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 15, 2020 - 3:25 pm

Here’s the list: https://cs.kohls.com...86/~/exclusions

I’ve never seen any way to filter just those products on the Kohl’s site but if anyone knows how, let us know.

#3 colemandawn4905  OFFLINE  

colemandawn4905

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 Posts
  • Member since 2015

Posted Nov 16, 2020 - 6:09 pm

does anyone remember how to search in kohls for items that you c an not use codes with? i know certain brands and many electronics are in that group... but last year i recall a way i was able to search for those items..(this way i can use kohls cash on those , as the 30% off wont work on them ...

I usually have that issue with Nike and under armor not sure about any other

*** Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow***

#4 stevierocks  OFFLINE  

stevierocks

• 1,055 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 16, 2020 - 7:39 pm

Here’s the list: https://cs.kohls.com...86/~/exclusions

I’ve never seen any way to filter just those products on the Kohl’s site but if anyone knows how, let us know.

now i wish i remembered it .. i had done it before .but i found what i needed in your list this time! so thank you!!!

#5 MochasMom  OFFLINE  

MochasMom

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 17, 2020 - 10:07 am

I think coupons do not work on the Columbia items either...

#6 budgetsRsexy  OFFLINE  

budgetsRsexy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 Posts
  • Member since 2016

Posted Nov 18, 2020 - 6:46 am

I don’t see Hallmark on the list which is surprising. I wonder if I can get away with getting my ornaments on the cheap there this year.

#7 sgigi  OFFLINE  

sgigi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 206 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 18, 2020 - 7:30 am

Yes, you can use the discounts on Hallmark ornaments, but do it soon! I got mine on the Veteran’s day sale. They were already picked over and sold out of ones I really wanted. I get mine here every year when I can.
"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help." -Calvin

#8 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,174 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 18, 2020 - 8:57 am

Yes, you can use the discounts on Hallmark ornaments, but do it soon! I got mine on the Veteran’s day sale. They were already picked over and sold out of ones I really wanted. I get mine here every year when I can.

Yeah the $10 off $25 + 30% Veteran's Day sale is always the best time to get them, especially if you can order right away at midnight before they start selling out.

#9 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• 1,380 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 18, 2020 - 10:26 am

I don’t see Hallmark on the list which is surprising. I wonder if I can get away with getting my ornaments on the cheap there this year.

I’m in a Hallmark Ornament group on Facebook and some say they have been able to use coupon codes on them.  It’s sure worth a try as expensive as some of them have gotten! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users