Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

GottaDEAL 2021 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

• Please log in to reply
664 replies to this topic

#661 speeddiva  OFFLINE  

speeddiva

This Space for Rent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jun 10, 2021 - 12:04 pm

Speaking of Florida/fun in the sun, can anyone recommend a good sunscreen? Is the highest SPF the best? I’m having a hard time choosing something with so many options out there. I also have rosacea, so I could use ideas on what might be a good face sunscreen to use that won’t further irritate my skin. I generally avoid outside during the summer, but will need something for sure for a few days down south. If I need to get two different kinds for face and body, that’s ok too. Thanks in advance for any recommendations! :)

I like Blue Lizard. I’m very fair, easily burn and I can be in the sun for hours with this brand as long as I reapply every 20-30 minutes.

#662 msyves  OFFLINE  

msyves

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Jun 11, 2021 - 4:05 am

Happy June. I hope everyone has a great month!

#663 rlbarajas  OFFLINE  

rlbarajas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Yesterday, 8:36 am

Wow June is here and almost over! Where has the time gone. Next month will be a fun filled busy month. Long weekend Vacation at the beginning of the month with on side of the family and a first time week long vacation at the end July with another side of the family. So ready for this!

#664 bodotdot  OFFLINE  

bodotdot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Today, 5:25 pm

I actually made a hotel reservation, this month.

#665 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

Super Ultra Uber Geeky BF Mod

• 4,577 Posts
  • Member since 2005
  • Location: Phoenix, Arizona, Earth, Sol star system, Milky Way galaxy, Known universe!

Posted Today, 5:32 pm

Record high temps hitting 118 degrees most of this week :runaway: SPF 5000, anyone? At least I can remain inside and watch "Loki" on Disney+ to stay cool.

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." - Dr. Emmett L. Brown

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

len_mullen