Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Meijer Black Friday Ad (11/22 to 11/28)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,171 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 11, 2020 - 11:22 pm

Scans: https://blackfriday....dayScans/Meijer

Just a single ad for the whole week. Meijer normally has 3 separate ads for BF week with different days for each.

Attached Files

#2 ytmomof4  OFFLINE  

ytmomof4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2020 - 2:06 am

I’m kinda disappointed in this ad.

#3 lucyismycat  OFFLINE  

lucyismycat

Hockey Mama

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 12, 2020 - 3:38 am

This one is kinda meh.  I usually pick up new iPads for someone in the family at their thanksgiving day sale. Those adidas hoodies look alright for 50% off but I can’t see much else here that I need. Bummer. 

#4 dnstudt  OFFLINE  

dnstudt

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2020 - 4:57 am

Lat year they had an "Entire week" add that was 30 pages long, but they also had a Thursday and Friday ad.  I am still hoping they put up a later ad in a few days.

#5 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 3,246 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2020 - 5:11 am

Don’t they normally call the money they give you for another shopping trip Santa Bucks?

#6 dnstudt  OFFLINE  

dnstudt

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2020 - 5:50 am

In past years, they have had "plus xx$ off you next purchase" on select items.  They print a hard coupon when you buy it.  Santa bucks have been "instant savings" across broad categories. "$10 off with coupon on one general merch, apparel, shoes, health and beauty care item priced at 49.99 or more".  The Santa bucks usually come on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

#7 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,171 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 12, 2020 - 5:51 am

Lat year they had an "Entire week" add that was 30 pages long, but they also had a Thursday and Friday ad.  I am still hoping they put up a later ad in a few days.

Not happening this year. They are having the weeklong sale to help with distancing:

http://newsroom.meij...Shopping-Season

Don’t they normally call the money they give you for another shopping trip Santa Bucks?

http://newsroom.meij...Shopping-Season

"Santa Bucks offers will be available for two weeks, Nov. 29- Dec. 5 and Dec. 13-19."

#8 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,171 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 12, 2020 - 8:21 am

Another Meijer press release: http://newsroom.meij...ck-Friday-Deals

"The weeklong deals will include items featured as part of doorbuster and daily deals offered in previous years. Additionally, an annual Meijer customer favorite – Santa Bucks – will also be extended, offering customers weeklong savings on two separate occasions during the holiday season."

#9 Suzy Crampton  OFFLINE  

Suzy Crampton

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2020 - 3:18 pm

So bummed with this ad. They usually have baking supplies (flour, sugar, etc) on sale Black Friday for super cheap. I've always bought 2 liters of pop to take to family gatherings throughout the holidays and I see none of those either  :gdcry:

Suzy Chapstick:)

#10 AuntJamelle  OFFLINE  

AuntJamelle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 13, 2020 - 12:19 pm

AGREED, Suzy!!  NOT impressed by the ad at all.  BOGO50% does not trip my trigger, let me tell you!  lol  I also loved the baking supplies deals!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users