Lowe's Black Friday Ad (11/26 to 12/2)

Brad

BTW.. my son who is working from my home just walked in wearing the GD shirt I gave him. Now granted he is 32 , but I do know how to raise kids right all 4 use GD. Usually via phone as in Mom can you please check wherever you find all those deals you get I need...... :sidesplit

• Like 1

Hey Brad , did you catch the GottaDeal pic and logo on page 11 of the ad...I was on a digital Photo frame...GO GOTTADEAL..hopefully free advertising.

No,  I put that there to catch the other sites who take the screencaps from GD instead of getting them from Lowe's themselves. There have been a few other easter eggs over the years like that. Much more fun (and readable) than the crazy watermarks some sites use.

• Like 4

since Lowe is not going to be open on Thanksgiving I'm assuming that the poinsettas will be in store friday morning.  I also want those light up reindeer for $79.00... I am thinking they will be an instore item as well on Friday morning????  Does that sound about right???

No,  I put that there to catch the other sites who take the screencaps from GD instead of getting them from Lowe's themselves. There have been a few other easter eggs over the years like that. Much more fun (and readable) than the crazy watermarks some sites use.

I searched and searched for that in my ad!  Cool easteregg.