Final Contest! Win 1 of 10 Mystery Shirt Prize Packs [Winners Posted]

Brad

With less than 3 weeks before Black Friday we're down to the last chance to win a Mystery Shirt Prize Pack, but we're giving away more in this contest than any of the others this year.

To enter to win, reply to this thread letting me know what kind of GD merch you'd like to see get made for future years, either to give away or make available for purchase.

Creating these prize packs has completely cleared out the GD prize closet and so I'll be ordering new stuff before Black Friday 2021. What swag have you received from other companies/organizations that has been useful? Anything we gave away in the past that you'd like to see come back?

Entries will be accepted until 11:00pm ET on Saturday, November 14th. At that point I'll randomly choose 10 entries and those members will receive mystery prize packs.

Limit of one prize pack per member but if you win you are still welcome to enter future contests for fun. I'd still like your feedback for this question.

For more info on the Mystery Shirt Prize Packs we're giving away this year, see this thread.

Good luck to everyone!

mysteryboxes.jpg

I've thought about this before. I have received small RIFD cases that can be used for credit cards and cash that are small enough to fit in front pocket for safety sake. These are great !!  Or even some sort of waist pouch for needed items with clear window for phone( unisex ). both are useful, increases safety, and ensures our hands are free to all of the deals we have scoped out on GD.

I'm not above begging.

I really, really ,really would like a box ...Pretty Please with whipped cream a cherry and sprinkles on top!! :howdy:

• Like 3

T-shirts.  Always T-shirts. https://www.halo.com/the-essentials-gildan-adult-ultra-cottonandreg-6-oz-t-shirt-3440-g200.aspx

• Like 1

One of my absolute favorite gottadeal items I’ve gotten is a hoodie. I really like hoodies and wear them all the time so it’s been a good conversation piece! I’ve worn it shopping, to work, camping, on vacation, etc. another is the reusable shopping bag. A cooler bag for frozen items would be awesome too. I also like the pens and long paper pads. I don’t use pop sockets but lots of people love them so that’s another idea.
  • Like 1

I would really like to see the Make BF Great Again

full zip fleece with the GD logo embroidered on the front

Nice shirt (super soft ones)

Laser etched tumblers (thought about making one myself)

The high quality shopping bags (wife uses them all the time)

Snow Globes :)

• Like 3

Agree! Tshirts. Always. Portable chargers are an excellent idea !

I got a baseball cap I really liked.

Some of the ideas suggested would be nice: hoodie, cooler bag, throw, full zip fleece, fanny pack, and portable charger.

The t-shirts are always nice. 

Those thin credit card/driver's license holders that attach to your phone.  

My favorite shirt of yours has always been the one that said on the back “if you can read this I probably got your door buster” so another shirt like that for sure.

I would love a Yeti type tumbler for hot or cold drinks.

Keychain

iPhone 12 case, maybe a clear one so we can still show off our phones color.

USB stick

Flash lights or lanterns

Mask for the next virus pandemic. I’m sure next year no matter what some people will still be wearing masks.

• Like 1

I’m a list maker so I’m always in for a long notepad and pen. I loved the reusable shopping bags so maybe an insulated shopping bag. Small Flashlights are always good to have. It’s rarely cold here on Black Friday so I don’t usually have a use for the insulated tumblers, hoodies, hats, etc.

I've got one I bet no one has thought of....a carrying ?pouch? for a water bottle. Hangs over your shoulder, has adjustable strap, holds a 16.9oz bottle, can even hold a little bigger bottle, also has a little pocket area to hold something. For those of us who don't drink coffee it would hold a soft drink and keep our hands free.

I like the list idea, but magnetized so we could keep on the fridge and write down what we want to buy for black friday.

Edited by mgreen
  • Like 1

Here in the Eastside of Seattle, I've learned that residents kind of look down upon umbrellas. Hooded wind breakers/shells are the acceptable wet weather gear. So, while fleece hoodies are toasty warm, any GD logos would be covered up by the over shell in our typical wet weather.

A lightweight, hooded windbreaker would be a very welcome addition.

Also, long sleeve or 3/4 sleeve tee-shirts would be nice.

Edited by Gator Pam
  • Like 1

i also make swag bags for graduation classes. we have to get bags or back packs to hold their swag. so often strong bags or back packs ..aside of apparel////

a common thing we do is imitation yeti cups.. (would be good for people waiting in line and advertising ).

recent is the shopping reusable bags.. again good for convo starters-advertising i n lines and at grocery check outs..

masks /hand sanitizer ,. but by 2021 hopefully not a need!

pompom hats are common..or baseball caps

pens always inexpensive and get used.

socks

i usually look in the clearance of the place i order stuff from, and see if there is anything cool they will like..

• Like 1

Reusable bags - I use the ones I got last year all the time. 

Tumblers or travel coffee mugs - I always have one or the other with me when I leave the house. 

Flash lights - can never have enough

Tshirts - can never have enough 

portable charger - this way we don't have to worry about battery issues while shopping or in line.

Rechargeable Handwarmers ( not sure on cost ) or Battery charging ones 

scarfs

Hoodies

T Shirts ( short and long )

Fold out pocket stools for lines

pens or markers to cross out list

skully caps ( Toboggans ) 

Gottadeal phone chargers for wall or on the go charging

Brass Knuckles to help get to the TV's quicker - LOL

Small games to play while in line

Breath Mints ( I cant count the people I have encountered....)

• Like 1

Tank tops, lanyards and see thru zipper pouch.

I got a see thru blue pouch years ago and it became my go to with a lanyard to take ID, credit card and minimal cash when I don't want to carry a purse/wallet. It died when the hook piece to attach to lanyard broke.

Tank tops, lanyards and see thru zipper pouch.

I got a see thru blue pouch years ago and it became my go to with a lanyard to take ID, credit card and minimal cash when I don't want to carry a purse/wallet. It died when the hook piece to attach to lanyard broke.

The see through bags are very popular now especially at sporting events and concerts. Most have a clear bag policy so you can get ample exposure through out the year. 

• Like 2

I would love a stainless steel cup with straw.  Pens are always good along with Tshirts.  A magnet for you vehicle.  Headband ear warmers that have the GD logo on the front.  A composition style notebook with the logo on the front to keep our list in for shopping! A 4-prong charging cord.  My husband got one at a convention he went to for work and they were giving them away.  he always says he wishes he took a dozen of them.  I will charge 4 different things at one time.