Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Kohl's Black Friday Ad (11/22 to 11/27)

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,171 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 5, 2020 - 10:23 pm

Shop the sale: http://www.kohls.com

Scans: https://blackfriday....idayScans/Kohls

So Kohl's posted 2 ads:

a 32-page ad that contains the doorbuster offers - this ad will be in the Thanksgiving Day newspaper

a 40-page ad that focuses on the week-long deals - this ad will be in the 11/22 newspaper

The items in each ad look to be nearly totally different so I combined them into one 72-page ad for the site.

Attached Files

#2 bluebear  ONLINE  

bluebear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,128 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 6, 2020 - 4:35 am

Oh good, thank you! Now I can check this before buying things on today's preview.

#3 lkonkel  OFFLINE  

lkonkel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 6, 2020 - 9:56 am

Remind me.....the little kitchen appliances that have the mail-in-rebate bringing the cost down to about $3 or less, other years you could only get 1 per brand for the rebate correct??

#4 vern28  OFFLINE  

vern28

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 8, 2020 - 5:08 am

So disappointed in all the ads so far. Im usually very excited for all the ads. Everything I wanted at kohls is way more than last year. Yes I went through last years ad to compare.

#5 mommy2twingles  OFFLINE  

mommy2twingles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 13, 2020 - 9:12 am

One thing I am not liking is the starting at $xx. Give me a % so I can figure out the cost.

#6 AuntJamelle  OFFLINE  

AuntJamelle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 16, 2020 - 9:41 am

Is it just me or were certain things a better deal in the early sale?  Versus the BF prices?  The throws for example for one...

#7 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,171 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 16, 2020 - 10:11 am

Is it just me or were certain things a better deal in the early sale?  Versus the BF prices?  The throws for example for one...

If you're talking about the sale last Monday, then yes everything they had available at BF prices that day was a better deal because there was a 20% coupon instead of the 15% there will be for the BF sale. The sale prices (before coupon) are be the same on BF as they were last week.

Now there's a chance that for an hour or so when the BF sale starts that the current 30% coupon code will still work on the BF sale prices, so that would make the BF deals even better if you can order right away before they kill the 30% coupon.

#8 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,171 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 21, 2020 - 12:19 pm

Just a reminder that this sale starts online tonight at midnight CST

http://www.kohls.com

If you're a cardholder and can order quickly you may be able to use the current 30% off code on your BF purchase.

#9 Danascraps  OFFLINE  

Danascraps

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 21, 2020 - 7:20 pm

Hey Brad, what's the 30% coupon code please?

#10 smurfgirl  OFFLINE  

smurfgirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 21, 2020 - 7:55 pm

Hey Brad, what's the 30% coupon code please?

HAPPY30 but it expires tonight.

#11 bluebear  ONLINE  

bluebear

• 2,128 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 21, 2020 - 10:07 pm

Woohoo! In and out in 5 minutes! The 30% code worked. :)

#12 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 994 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 21, 2020 - 10:09 pm

Gah... The throws I want that were showing as available for in-store pickup just before the sale went live are now showing as "pickup not available" and I'm not ordering enough for free shipping... GRRRRR!!! 

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#13 xfountaingrl  OFFLINE  

xfountaingrl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 21, 2020 - 10:12 pm

Super easy and they didn't clear my cart at the start. Same thing with the throws, it kept changing what was available.

#14 bluebear  ONLINE  

bluebear

• 2,128 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 21, 2020 - 10:15 pm

Super easy and they didn't clear my cart at the start. Same thing with the throws, it kept changing what was available.

My cart wasn't cleared either, which was nice. But I was prepared and had everything and the shopping list all opened in separate tabs as well.

I think this was my easiest Kohl's BF purchase.

#15 Rose0426  ONLINE  

Rose0426

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 21, 2020 - 10:23 pm

Super easy checkout with 30% off. Liked they didn't clear my cart, but I did have everything in my wish list just in case. Didn't order much this year though, pillows, weighted blanket, and sweater for me, sheets and curtains for my son and DIL

#16 tracy0504  OFFLINE  

tracy0504

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 Posts
  • Member since 2013

Posted Nov 21, 2020 - 10:28 pm

Forgot about the 30% code grrrrr...but everything was still in my cart...

#17 Danascraps  OFFLINE  

Danascraps

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 21, 2020 - 10:41 pm

I was able to use the 30% off!!  Got what I needed, easy!!

#18 wendygrace  OFFLINE  

wendygrace

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 21, 2020 - 11:35 pm

Happy30 still working.  I got two orders of just over $100.  Yay!

#19 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 994 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 21, 2020 - 11:49 pm

Just got my order wrapped up. Contrary to what the site had said just before the sale went live, one of the throw patterns was only available for shipping, not for in-store pickup. The pattern wasn't a deal breaker, so I just chose a different one that is available for in-store pickup. Done. If I'd realized that in the first place, I could've been in bed already!  :sidesplit

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#20 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• 1,374 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 22, 2020 - 1:31 am

Well that was painful! I was trying to shop for an Angel Tree gift and use some KC that would be expiring before I could physically get inside my store this week to shop the deals and it took me a solid hour and a half to find clothes in the right size, in colors/patterns that I liked that I could do curbside pickup. My store had very little girl’s clothes for pickup today. I finally had to give up, settled on a jacket that was free ship to store. Fingers and toes crossed that it arrives before the deadline to return the gifts.

#21 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 65,689 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 22, 2020 - 2:34 am

Was able to nab the earbuds for my son (even though he texted me about them AFTER the sale started!) Rotten kid - LOL! ;)

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

#22 chester5  OFFLINE  

chester5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 22, 2020 - 4:56 am

My only Kohl's complaint is that the free shipping threshold is $75 this year.  Otherwise, checkout was easy!!! 

#23 Southernbooklady  OFFLINE  

Southernbooklady

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2020

Posted Nov 22, 2020 - 12:47 pm

I seemed to have missed the happy30 deadline, has anyone used any other coupon codes that worked (aside from the 15% off one)?

#24 wendygrace  OFFLINE  

wendygrace

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 24, 2020 - 4:39 pm

I seemed to have missed the happy30 deadline, has anyone used any other coupon codes that worked (aside from the 15% off one)?

No, I don't believe there are any right now. 

Any ideas for an 18 yo in the $10-20 range?

#25 tracy0504  OFFLINE  

tracy0504

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 Posts
  • Member since 2013

Posted Nov 24, 2020 - 8:43 pm

I ordered some things for my g'son on Sunday when the sake went live...today I receive an email telling me one of the items is sold out, but for the inconvenience I get to keep the KC I earned - a whopping $4.35

#26 Danascraps  OFFLINE  

Danascraps

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 24, 2020 - 9:24 pm

I had one item cancelled also... but it still shows available on the site.  It was the #1 thing I wanted of course.

#27 DylansMom  OFFLINE  

DylansMom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 25, 2020 - 8:01 am

My flameless candles were cancelled. They were one of my filler items  to bump up to next kohls cash amount anyway. Had I known they were going to get cancelled, I would have ordered 2 and skipped my other filler, Haha!

#28 mommy2twingles  OFFLINE  

mommy2twingles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 25, 2020 - 6:00 pm

Bummed that no free shipping for mvp members. 

#29 tinkrbel  OFFLINE  

tinkrbel

• 7,035 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 25, 2020 - 8:38 pm

Same. Don't like JCPenney sheets so was gonna get some of the Big Ones and was 0.26 short for free shipping. Didn't want to add anything just to return so left thinking maybe they'll lower $75 tomorrow but found some 1200 thread cheaper at Walmart for certain colors so went with those instead

#30 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,171 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 25, 2020 - 8:45 pm

I don't remember there ever being free shipping codes for the BF sale. Best we can hope for each year is a low $25 minimum.

Seems to be a common trend this year. Target and Best Buy who have had free shipping on all orders in November/December for years didn't do it this year.

Of course if you or someone you know is tech savvy enough to know how to spoof your phone's GPS location so that the Kohl's app thinks you're in the store, you can always get free shipping, every day of the year ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users