Kohl's Black Friday Ad (11/22 to 11/27)

Brad

Shop the sale: http://www.kohls.com

Scans: https://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridayScans/Kohls

So Kohl's posted 2 ads:

a 32-page ad that contains the doorbuster offers - this ad will be in the Thanksgiving Day newspaper

a 40-page ad that focuses on the week-long deals - this ad will be in the 11/22 newspaper

The items in each ad look to be nearly totally different so I combined them into one 72-page ad for the site.

• Like 1

Is it just me or were certain things a better deal in the early sale?  Versus the BF prices?  The throws for example for one...

If you're talking about the sale last Monday, then yes everything they had available at BF prices that day was a better deal because there was a 20% coupon instead of the 15% there will be for the BF sale. The sale prices (before coupon) are be the same on BF as they were last week.

Now there's a chance that for an hour or so when the BF sale starts that the current 30% coupon code will still work on the BF sale prices, so that would make the BF deals even better if you can order right away before they kill the 30% coupon.

• Like 5

Super easy and they didn't clear my cart at the start. Same thing with the throws, it kept changing what was available.

My cart wasn't cleared either, which was nice. But I was prepared and had everything and the shopping list all opened in separate tabs as well.

I think this was my easiest Kohl's BF purchase.

• Like 1

Just got my order wrapped up. Contrary to what the site had said just before the sale went live, one of the throw patterns was only available for shipping, not for in-store pickup. The pattern wasn't a deal breaker, so I just chose a different one that is available for in-store pickup. Done. If I'd realized that in the first place, I could've been in bed already!  :sidesplit

• Like 1

Well that was painful! I was trying to shop for an Angel Tree gift and use some KC that would be expiring before I could physically get inside my store this week to shop the deals and it took me a solid hour and a half to find clothes in the right size, in colors/patterns that I liked that I could do curbside pickup. My store had very little girl’s clothes for pickup today. I finally had to give up, settled on a jacket that was free ship to store. Fingers and toes crossed that it arrives before the deadline to return the gifts.

Bummed that no free shipping for mvp members. 

Same. Don't like JCPenney sheets so was gonna get some of the Big Ones and was 0.26 short for free shipping. Didn't want to add anything just to return so left thinking maybe they'll lower $75 tomorrow but found some 1200 thread cheaper at Walmart for certain colors so went with those instead

Bummed that no free shipping for mvp members. 

I don't remember there ever being free shipping codes for the BF sale. Best we can hope for each year is a low $25 minimum.

Seems to be a common trend this year. Target and Best Buy who have had free shipping on all orders in November/December for years didn't do it this year.

Of course if you or someone you know is tech savvy enough to know how to spoof your phone's GPS location so that the Kohl's app thinks you're in the store, you can always get free shipping, every day of the year ;)

• Like 1