Doc Martens? Anyone know if they have a sale on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

mommy2twingles

There are a few deals with discounts but they are store specific. Depending on the style or color will determine which store you wil have to go to. Shoes.com usually have a decent coupon that will work on Doc Martins as well 

I think they changed the terms at shoes.com as I can’t find a code that works.  I had the educators discount Which originally worked but wanted to hold off till 11/1 when they started the holiday return period Incase I got the wrong size.  When I now try to use it they are showing excluded.  If you know of a code that works I would appreciate it. I am a fan of their site and use them all the time

There are a few deals with discounts but they are store specific. Depending on the style or color will determine which store you wil have to go to. Shoes.com usually have a decent coupon that will work on Doc Martins as well 

I think they changed the terms at shoes.com as I can’t find a code that works.  I had the educators discount Which originally worked but wanted to hold off till 11/1 when they started the holiday return period Incase I got the wrong size.  When I now try to use it they are showing excluded.  If you know of a code that works I would appreciate it. I am a fan of their site and use them all the time

This is on there website now 

$50 OFF $125

• Offer expires November 2, 2020 at 11:59PM PST.
  • RS codes are one time use only.
  • Cannot be combined with any other offer.
  • Applies to participating brands only.
  • Not valid on previously purchased items.
  • Not valid on purchases or redemption of gift certificates.
  • shoes.com reserves the right to end or change this offer at any time.
  • Free Shipping Offer does not apply to shipments outside of the United States.

• 4 weeks later...