SwimsuitsForAll.com - Save Up to 89% Off! Swim Separates Start at Just $1.99 + Coupon

CG480

5 off 616

15% off A15

Free $5.00 Gift Certificate with any purchase 10065 Exp. 6/04/07

$5 off CM5

10% off 10CM

There's an amazing Sale at SwimsuitsForAll.com! They are offering swimwear for the entire family with huge savings! Misses bikini separates start at just $1.99, and in really cute styles! There's a ton of suits (in all sizes) and accessories to choose from.

http://www.swimsuitsforall.com/

I bought my swimsuit from them a few months ago! I'm glad it's not on sale now! I would have been very angry! LOL The suit I got was a Liz Clairborne and it fits great! I've never ordered a suit online before. Kind of hesitant with the sizing and all that. But I used their size charts and the suit fits perfectly! I hate that I paid $108 for it tho! Oh well! Thanks for posting with the sale.

Hi guys.

I placed 2 orders here earlier and when I clicked on the link in my email order confirmation I see my swimsuits going to a different person's address. It even has that person's phone number listed. I tried to call the company, but am receiving the message that they can't take my call now and the voicebox is full. Hmmmmm!

Hi guys.

I placed 2 orders here earlier and when I clicked on the link in my email order confirmation I see my swimsuits going to a different person's address. It even has that person's phone number listed. I tried to call the company, but am receiving the message that they can't take my call now and the voicebox is full. Hmmmmm!

Yikes, that's a little scary. :gdparanoid:

Hi guys.

Is it going to CG480 since she posted the link?

I sent an email to the company. We'll see if they respond. I called the other person and left her a message. She called me back. Wow! She was so nice!! I told her about this place and she said she'll try to stop in.

I only hope my credit card information is not in jeopardy.