Fry's on Black Friday

MSCoder610

Does Fry's offer Black Friday deals? I was looking at the archives for BF 2003 for this site, and one other, and neither site had Fry's ads up, even after the fact. It seems a bit strange...

Edit: Sorry for the blank post, pressed enter instead of ' the first time, typing the title ;)

i dunno how the hell i'm gonna get the ad for fry, lol last year they had some not so hot deals, my friend got a TV for 99 bucks i think it was 27". And then some cool DVD player with mixer included and front LCD for 27 bucks no rebates, much better than the cheap stuff at the other store.

Your lucky, we don't even have a Fry's in the area! If they do have any sales I am hoping they will be online as well.

Meh, they usually have some decent deals but I usually skip frys. I could spend all morning at frys waiting in lines or hit up 2-4 other stores instead. Unless it is something I REALLY need, I avoid them. ;)

The ad comes out on Thanksgiving. I've never seen it early. Fry's has some awsome Black Friday deals. I have a hard time deciding where to go because of this. But when I think of how they handle their regular sales on a regular Friday. I choose Best Buy hands down. On a regular Friday I get there 20 minutes before they open, they have no line, just a mob of about 25 people, the doors open, we all run in, and I'm fighting for one of 10 hard drives. At Best Buy with the ticket system you know your going to get the item. You have some people grabbing as many as they can, I'll pull one right off their pile. If they ran their regular Fridays better, I'd probably go there. The deals are better than anywhere else, but also, all the rebates I've sent in from items purchased at Fry's, I've has the most trouble getting the money out of the companys. Especially the non-branded components. In the end they send me a personal check. At Best Buy, you get your rebates fast, and if you don't, you call them up, and Best Buy will send you the check.

Remember, always get SEALED BOXES. Last year at Best Buy, I bought a Lite On DVD burner. A Benq cd reader was in the box. It took me till May to get the money out of Minnesota HQ. No one would listen to my story.