Brad

Yes.  Amazon is killing me today  :lolrun:

I got the Apple Airpods for the 2nd son for $114

Under Armour shoes for my oldest son $39.99

Echo Show 5 plus Smart Plug for the oldest $49.99

Turtle Beach Recon Headset for the 3rd son $29.99

Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Piggy Bank for the baby $10.49

Samsung Galaxy Tab A for the 3rd son $99.99

Samsung Galaxy Buds+ in Red for the oldest (he's brand loyal) Actually got these with the extra 20% off Amazon Warehouse and they were marked new just repackaged so I'm taking a chance $69.58

NBA 2K21 for PS 4 $34.99 for the oldest.  He's almost finished, lol.  Got a few things from Target also but I have to step away from the computer now before I end up divorced. ;) 

• Like 2

Anyone having a problem putting a Prime Day deal in your cart? On Gottadeal's home page there's a Halloween Candy ad on Amazon, it's a bag of 250 pieces of mixed chocolate Candy, Hershey's Reese's etc and it's not letting me add it to my cart on Amazon even though it says it's on sale and I'm a Prime Member.

• Like 1

Anyone having a problem putting a Prime Day deal in your cart? On Gottadeal's home page there's a Halloween Candy ad on Amazon, it's a bag of 250 pieces of mixed chocolate Candy, Hershey's Reese's etc and it's not letting me add it to my cart on Amazon even though it says it's on sale and I'm a Prime Member.

I was able to add it to my cart.  I don’t know?

Looks like that one might have sold out - here is a link to what is left

I had an issue where I added to my cart, went to find something else and added it. Wife said she ordered the second thing so I deleted it. Went to check out and it removed the Lightning deal price. I ended up having to delete the item and then add it back to get the right price.