When do you plan to start decorating for the holidays this year?

Brad

• 2 weeks later...

Right now, I have a 5' tall and 5' wide inflatable turkey in my front flower bed.  However, DH and I were talking this weekend and we are thinking about just moving forward with Christmas stuff.  Due to family demographics (i.e. a lot of people over 80 years old), we may not do much for Thanksgiving, so we might as well start putting up some Christmas decorations!  Maybe I'll leave the turkey up for a while yet, and we'll have both - I'm sure the neighbors will love that LOL

• Like 2

Right now, I have a 5' tall and 5' wide inflatable turkey in my front flower bed.  However, DH and I were talking this weekend and we are thinking about just moving forward with Christmas stuff.  Due to family demographics (i.e. a lot of people over 80 years old), we may not do much for Thanksgiving, so we might as well start putting up some Christmas decorations!  Maybe I'll leave the turkey up for a while yet, and we'll have both - I'm sure the neighbors will love that LOL

LOL!  I say do both!  Give everyone something to smile about.  Last year I had both fall and Christmas up in my house for several weeks.  It was a hot mess but it made me happy.  :)

• Like 3