Radio Shack Ad Posted

Brad

Hey there Mr. Admin a.k.a. Brad...I'm new...great site you got goin here...I think I may just become a regular...hmmm...that makes like 5 or 6 regular forums... :victory:

So...on to my question...where is this "members only" thing you're talking about???

THANX

C'YA :cool:

EDIT: Nevermind...I found it...thanx anyways...:thumbsup:

I just finished linking most of the Radio Shack items. I got all of them but 5, and those I just linked to the home page as you might be able to find them on BF itself.

Some of the prices are the same now as they are in the ad...

We decided to remove the Radio Shack scan after we were mistakenly accused of "stealing" it from another site (the same site which created an account on our forum, took our Sears scans, and used them with no credit on their site while telling their visitors to click on ads in exchange for downloading the ads :shock: ). In fact we we're e-mailed info about the ad from one of our visitors, as has happened with most of the other ads.

We then uploaded the files to our server with a GottaDeal watermark, just in case others wanted to hotlink to them and use our bandwidth - people would know where they were from. If people are going to use our resources, we just wanted a little advertising in return.

The sale ad items are still available in our main database. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We could argue about it, but some people just aren't worth the time... :rotflol:

This is our only comment on this matter. :2pimp: