What does the + sign mean

biomajor

OH ok! I'd never noticed them before! Thank you!

What shows up with ignore?

The user name appears as normal, but their posts are hidden with a message telling you that there's a post by an ignored user.

Neat, need to try that--does it work for all of their old posts too, or just the new ones?

It works for everything they have posted. However, if they were quoted you will see the text of their post in the quote.

Do you guys use the buddy list a lot? I don't have anyone on it, or ignored. I just read the post, if I agree with it, I like it. If I don't, oh well. I guess I don't really pay attention to posts much. I can tell who makes which post by the writing style. For example, I can always tell a Mugs post from anyone else, although I always get mrn8 and biomajor confused.

Do you guys use the buddy list a lot? I don't have anyone on it, or ignored. I just read the post, if I agree with it, I like it. If I don't, oh well. I guess I don't really pay attention to posts much. I can tell who makes which post by the writing style. For example, I can always tell a Mugs post from anyone else, although I always get mrn8 and biomajor confused.

I'm in good company then--I like it!! Oh--just put kind of a Southern "lilt" (not quite an accent, but just a hint) to most of my posts and add a bit of a laugh or giggle to most of mine and you have me!!

I'm in good company then--I like it!! Oh--just put kind of a Southern "lilt" (not quite an accent, but just a hint) to most of my posts and add a bit of a laugh or giggle to most of mine and you have me!!

I think "y'all" from Tennessee actually have one of the strongest accents.

It's okay though because I keep getting reminded by the girl from New Jersey that I sound Canadian. She keep's telling me she's gotta go to the wa-wa. Whatever the hell that is.

I think "y'all" from Tennessee actually have one of the strongest accents.

It's okay though because I keep getting reminded by the girl from New Jersey that I sound Canadian. She keep's telling me she's gotta go to the wa-wa. Whatever the hell that is.

But I'm not from TN Terry--I just live here, so I've just picked up a little of it, but not much. I'm from Louisville, Ky and lived in OK for about 6 years too. IF I were to have been born and raised down here, I would definitely have an accent since I've only been here for almost 7 years and picked up a little bit

Do you guys use the buddy list a lot? I don't have anyone on it, or ignored.

I only have one person on my buddy list, never used the ignore feature. There are some people I'd like to ignore sometimes but then I'm afraid I might miss something. :D

But I'm not from TN Terry--I just live here, so I've just picked up a little of it, but not much. I'm from Louisville, Ky and lived in OK for about 6 years too. IF I were to have been born and raised down here, I would definitely have an accent since I've only been here for almost 7 years and picked up a little bit

In that case you're in the clear. :)

I only have one person on my buddy list, never used the ignore feature. There are some people I'd like to ignore sometimes but then I'm afraid I might miss something.

And that's me, right? :D