SunRocket.com VOIP $199 for 2 years is back! Continued to 6/25!!

harry12345

It's actually $199 for 1 year and an extra year free (If you cancel in the first year you get $16.58 back per month remaining of the first year. If you cancel in the second year you get $0 back)

* Unlimited calling to US, Canada & Puerto Rico

* Up to 100 free international minutes each month

* 12+ Built-In features, like caller ID, call waiting

and 3-way calling

* Free Enhanced Voicemail

* Free Anywhere Number in a different area code

* Keep your current number or pick a new one

Only good until Midnight tonight.

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/storelogos/sunrocket.gif

Click me

It's actually $199 for 1 year and an extra year free (If you cancel in the first year you get $16.58 back per month remaining of the first year. If you cancel in the second year you get $0 back)

* Unlimited calling to US, Canada & Puerto Rico

* Up to 100 free international minutes each month

* 12+ Built-In features, like caller ID, call waiting

and 3-way calling

* Free Enhanced Voicemail

* Free Anywhere Number in a different area code

* Keep your current number or pick a new one

Only good until Midnight tonight.

where is this to? anyone delt with this place before? details? experance?

Sunrocket.com is a VOIP provider which usually replaces your local phone service and is significantly cheaper. It works best if you have cable internet service, otherwise it's not worth getting if you have dialup or DSL.

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=40705

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=36931

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=36571

Sunrocket.com is a VOIP provider which usually replaces your local phone service and is significantly cheaper. It works best if you have cable internet service, otherwise it's not worth getting if you have dialup or DSL.

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=40705

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=36931

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=36571

ty for the info

edited to add...........

We are very sorry, but SunRocket service is not yet available in your area.

darn it

I don't see where the extra year is included...can someone post a direct link to the 2 year deal?

All I see is 2 free cordless phones...

SunRocket $199 Annual Edition with FREE CORDLESS PHONES:

12 Months of unlimited calling to the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada, plus over 10 built-in features for $199 a year. Includes a Free Uniden Phone System!

EDIT: found it :)

https://www.sunrocket.com/sign_up/signup.do?tcd=webpf4s

Hi! I'm so exicted about this deal. The 2 free cordless phones are not included with this special, correct? I don't see anywhere on their website where you can purchase these phones. Can someone tell me if you can buy this type of phone anywhere or if it has to be through SunRocket? I've never used VOIP before so I don't know much about it besides it being a lot cheaper then what I pay now! Thanks for the deal and any help anyone can give me.

Hi! I'm so exicted about this deal. The 2 free cordless phones are not included with this special, correct? I don't see anywhere on their website where you can purchase these phones. Can someone tell me if you can buy this type of phone anywhere or if it has to be through SunRocket? I've never used VOIP before so I don't know much about it besides it being a lot cheaper then what I pay now! Thanks for the deal and any help anyone can give me.

Correct, the 2 free cordless phones are not offered however this uses any regular wired or cordless phone. There are cordless phones deals all the time.

This expires in a little over 3 hours I hope you sign up before it's over.

I just signed up!! Thanks RossMan. I realized those were just regular cordless phones after I sent my silly sounding email. I thought they might be specific VOIP phones. Thanks again for the great deal, Harry 12345!

I had them, and thank god I saw how bad it was within the first 30 days so I could get refunded. The absolute worst part of this service, is if it goes out, if someone calls you, they get a message that your number is no longer in service.

Did I mention I had this while I was trying to close on a house??? You have NO idea the hell I went through with the broker/seller because they kept getting messages that the phone number they had wasn't in service.

Out of the 30 days, I'd say there were maybe 10 where the service didn't go out at all all day.

It's just not worth it to me. If it sent people directly to voicemail instead of saying your number isn't in service, ok, maybe, but it was out of service more than it was IN service.

It'll be a few more years before I jump back on the VOIP bandwagon... I want them to get the bugs out.

I had them, and thank god I saw how bad it was within the first 30 days so I could get refunded.

I signed up tonight...I will keep my Verizon landline temporarily...assuming I can have both a landline & VOIP at the same time.

I'll give them 2 months...that's about $34 to see if it works for me :)

I've had SunRocket since the end of April or first of May. I'm pretty sure that at least one of those links Ross listed told about my thoughts. I absolutely love SunRocket. I have not had a bit of trouble since we got service up and going.

I have only had one day where service was down for a little over an hour and that was because Comcast service went out completely due to some technical problem that had to do with extreme heat in our area. Once Comcast came back up so did the phone. My mom tried calling while it was out and then called me on my cell. She and I both got the message that all circuits were busy.

The service sounds as good as, if not better, than my old Bellsouth.

Oh, and don't worry about not getting the phones. They aren't that great. A duel set of the exact same phone can be purchased at Wal-Mart for $56.

Let me know if you have any questions!

I tried to sign up last night, but the last page with all my account info was blank. I assumed it would be sent via the confirmation email...but I never received one :(

SO, this morning I called them @ (800) 786-0132...they are there from

7am to Midnight ET, and explained my situation.

This promo is STILL good!

They said it would be good all day. I can't find it on the website, so you will have to call to ask them why the signup didn't work yesterday for you too ;)

I would suggest you go into the signup page before calling them and see what new number is available for you, because that is 1 thing they asked me for.

I had them, and thank god I saw how bad it was within the first 30 days so I could get refunded. The absolute worst part of this service, is if it goes out, if someone calls you, they get a message that your number is no longer in service.

Did I mention I had this while I was trying to close on a house??? You have NO idea the hell I went through with the broker/seller because they kept getting messages that the phone number they had wasn't in service.

Out of the 30 days, I'd say there were maybe 10 where the service didn't go out at all all day.

It's just not worth it to me. If it sent people directly to voicemail instead of saying your number isn't in service, ok, maybe, but it was out of service more than it was IN service.

It'll be a few more years before I jump back on the VOIP bandwagon... I want them to get the bugs out.

That is strange. When our service goes out because of the cable going out, it goes right to voicemail. I get an e-mail and a call on my cell phone letting me know there is voice mail. (I set it up that way) And if the power goes out, the phone just rings and rings and rings.

That is strange. When our service goes out because of the cable going out, it goes right to voicemail. I get an e-mail and a call on my cell phone letting me know there is voice mail. (I set it up that way) And if the power goes out, the phone just rings and rings and rings.

I'm so glad that you posted this! I intended to go in and set this up when I first got the service and forgot all about it. You post reminded me to do it. Thanks!

Amie

It wasn't the cable going out. The cable was fine. It was the Sunrocket servers themselves that kept going out.

I have no knowledge of how this works but I hate my current land line provider - Verizon. They treat me like they're working to get rid of me as a customer. I would be love to switch to a better alternative as long as the customer service is good & it's reliable. Would I need cable TV or the internet or my computer to do this. I know this deal is dead, but next time it comes up.

Yes, you need a broadband internet connection.

I have no knowledge of how this works but I hate my current land line provider - Verizon. They treat me like they're working to get rid of me as a customer. I would be love to switch to a better alternative as long as the customer service is good & it's reliable. Would I need cable TV or the internet or my computer to do this. I know this deal is dead, but next time it comes up.

Like stacebabe stated, you do not need cable TV only broadband internet.

So sign up for cable internet then VOIP (SunRocket, Vonage, Packet8, etc.).

Like stacebabe stated, you do not need cable TV only broadband internet.

So sign up for cable internet then VOIP (SunRocket, Vonage, Packet8, etc.).

Yep, get cable internet and drop your Verizon line. I don't understand how Verizon's home service is so despised and their Cell service is considered to have the best Customer Service of all the carriers.

Yep, get cable internet and drop your Verizon line. I don't understand how Verizon's home service is so despised and their Cell service is considered to have the best Customer Service of all the carriers.

I love Verizon's home service. Always have. Always had GREAT customer service experiences with them, too. I just was trying to save a buck. Sometimes it's not always worth it.

I had Verizon cell service from 1997-2005, I changed only because they don't have rollover. My husband and I don't use our cells alot in the winter, but we use them ALL THE TIME in the summer, so I thought I'd try Cingular.

Big mistake. Cingular's customer service is OK, but their reception SUCKS. I'm going back to Verizon as soon as my contract expires.

Speaking of Verizon I wish their FIOS service was available in my area.

For around $200/mo I could have high speed internet, HDTV, home phone service and 2 cell phones.

Not to :threadjac where is it offered??! b/c every time i try to find out it says that it is "unable to locate my address" :mad: