Walmart Online Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

Keep trying, I was able to place an order. It’s like they bounce in and out of stock, sometimes I wonder if it’s intentional so that more people have a shot at getting stuff versus just selling to the first x-amount of people that try to buy.
  • Like 1

I had the Apple Watch in the cart, went I went to pay it kept showing $298.99. It was showing 4 in stock, however it never changed prices so I didn’t complete the order.

Yeah, the $129 price is fulfilled by Wal-Mart, if you look, when the price is listed at a higher price, the order is being fulfilled by another vender through Wal-mart, that is why the higher price.

Hey,

Just a question, but it looks like the prices of Blu Ray movies are slightly higher online than they are in the ad. AM I missing something? So example, Godzilla: King of the Monsters is advertised at $5.96 in the ad for BR, but it $8.95 for it online. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't the 4K version. Am I crazy?

Don't answer that. 

Am I seeing this right?

Dave 

Got the Airpod & two movies @Walmart and the Treadmill @Sam's Club. Earlier got a Grill @ Academy. Black Friday shopping done. Happy Thanksgiving y'all. See ya next year! :)

next year ? We are here everyday, come say hi every now and then. If not you might make me cry 

Okay, Walmart did nothave everything I needed online and thats cool since I will be going in the store today. But a few of my must haves I got so I am happy. Now off to target. 

• Like 1

Yeah,the Google smart kit sold out as soon as or before it went live?!? I believe they have one, two maybe 10 in stock online so everyone is forced to go into the store where they may be more apt to buy other things...and forget about the movies [emoji849] none of the ones I want are at the sake price...into the store I go I guess...

I see everyone had fun trying to get their items on walmart's site. I didn't have anything to get from them, so I was OK. My sister was trying to get something and called me cussin' and fussin' because she couldn't check out either. Ending up getting what she wanted somewhere else. Walmart lost out on a lot of our money this year!

So I went to 2 Walmart's last night for the apple watch. One had 6 and the other had 9 total. Needless to say I was #7 at one and #12 in line at the other. Each stated that they didn't receive the shipment from the warehouse for the watches so they only sold what they had in stock. Very disappointing.

So I went to 2 Walmart's last night for the apple watch. One had 6 and the other had 9 total. Needless to say I was #7 at one and #12 in line at the other. Each stated that they didn't receive the shipment from the warehouse for the watches so they only sold what they had in stock. Very disappointing.

So sorry.  That is terribly disappointing.  :(

I was third in line for the Apple Watch. They had about 48 total of both sizes. I got the exact one I wanted. They had us line up in pets right by layaway and when the time came, we just bought them straight from layaway. My big complaint was that we got tickets at four but they were generic tickets so we had to stay in line for hours. We only got bathroom breaks. Since I was alone I couldn't do any shopping and missed out on Toy Story. :(

Oh, our store had coffee, hot chocolate, juice, and cookies they were handing out for free. That was a nice touch.

Does anyone else still have part of their order processing? Most of my order has already shipped but 2 games are still processing

Me! Just Dance 2020 is still processing. Others items in that same order has been shipped and received. I’m thinking about purchasing from Amazon while it’s the same price and in stock and just canceling Walmart

Me! Just Dance 2020 is still processing. Others items in that same order has been shipped and received. I’m thinking about purchasing from Amazon while it’s the same price and in stock and just canceling Walmart

I’m glad it’s just not me then. I just don’t get it. They had a sooner arrival date but I doubt they make it here by that date(Tuesday).

I changed my strategy this year and it seemed to work out pretty good.  When the ad was initially put up online, I added the items I wanted (using the links in the ad) to a list labeled Black Friday.  I kept refreshing the page as the ad came online, and the prices updated.  As they did, I put them in my cart and checked out.  I got everything I wanted except for the griddle.

i think this works better then pre-loading your cart, as sometimes the BF items have a special SKU, even if they're the exact same item that's normally stocked.

• Like 1

I changed my strategy this year and it seemed to work out pretty good.  When the ad was initially put up online, I added the items I wanted (using the links in the ad) to a list labeled Black Friday.  I kept refreshing the page as the ad came online, and the prices updated.  As they did, I put them in my cart and checked out.  I got everything I wanted except for the griddle.

i think this works better then pre-loading your cart, as sometimes the BF items have a special SKU, even if they're the exact same item that's normally stocked.

I will have to keep this in mind for next year 

Just got back from Walmart doing some grocery shopping after being gone all weekend and I was shocked at how much BF stuff they had left, marked as “Managers special” now.  I guess the most shocking was an entire pallet full of the Pioneer Woman gadget sets and half a pallet of her cookware.  They still had Instant Pots, shop vacs, TV’s, and tons of the big toys left.  I was even able to get the outdoor lighted Snowmen Family that I wanted today!  

• Like 2

Just got back from Walmart doing some grocery shopping after being gone all weekend and I was shocked at how much BF stuff they had left, marked as “Managers special” now. I guess the most shocking was an entire pallet full of the Pioneer Woman gadget sets and half a pallet of her cookware. They still had Instant Pots, shop vacs, TV’s, and tons of the big toys left. I was even able to get the outdoor lighted Snowmen Family that I wanted today!

That stuff was kind of expensive.

Just got back from Walmart doing some grocery shopping after being gone all weekend and I was shocked at how much BF stuff they had left, marked as “Managers special” now.  I guess the most shocking was an entire pallet full of the Pioneer Woman gadget sets and half a pallet of her cookware.  They still had Instant Pots, shop vacs, TV’s, and tons of the big toys left.  I was even able to get the outdoor lighted Snowmen Family that I wanted today!  

Wow.....by Saturday afternoon my Walmart was cleaned out of almost everything. Not sure about the other ones around me.

I actually was surprised too!  My Walmart still had lots of big TV's for sale on Friday!