Walmart Online Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

I have never been a BF Walmart shopper either in-store or online but this year am wanting 2 DVD's. Do I have any chance of getting them at 10 PM on Wednesday night when I can order online? TIA

best i can answer you is MAYBE. Walmart does not usually have the movies for sale online, usually they are an in-store only thing, you might find a few but we never know until the sale actually starts

• Like 1

I have never been a BF Walmart shopper either in-store or online but this year am wanting 2 DVD's. Do I have any chance of getting them at 10 PM on Wednesday night when I can order online? TIA

Keep an eye at Amazon and Best Buy. When the movie sales go live they normally match the price online
  • Like 1

I’ve had luck getting the movies online in the past, but like others have said, it’s kinda hit or miss. If you’re on when it goes live, and you have trouble at first, or the movies don’t show up right away, keep checking. There’s been times that they weren’t available right away, then became available after a few minutes or so. It seemed like they were being manually added as opposed to going on sale all at once. Good luck!

Had the apple watch in my cart, went to pay and it was sold out within 2 minutes. This sucks.

Ditto. I had it in my cart on the app and it didn't change price until it was sold out, which I know because I also had the website open on my iPad. Still missed it. So pissed.

So I'm going to have to go into the store for the Apple Watch. Does anyone know how that will work? I haven't gone into Walmart on BF in 10 years.

Ditto. I had it in my cart on the app and it didn't change price until it was sold out, which I know because I also had the website open on my iPad. Still missed it. So pissed.

So I'm going to have to go into the store for the Apple Watch. Does anyone know how that will work? I haven't gone into Walmart on BF in 10 years.

According to the ad the sale doesn't start in store until tomorrow at 6pm. Unless Amazon price matches it then I'm going to just suck it up and pay the $170 at Target.

Edited by msyves