Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

So, since the My List feature pooped on me early this morning I ended up with 3 separate orders because I was half asleep and forgot two things. Lol.

The two small orders have both shipped.

I did get $30 KC with the big order so now the stress of using that begins because no way am I letting $30 get away. :)

• Like 1

I did get $30 KC with the big order so now the stress of using that begins because no way am I letting $30 get away. :)

So far, I've only gotten $15 from the BF sale, but I got $5 for picking up an order, plus I was refunded $30 from a damaged order.  I'm stressing about spending $50.  I don't wanna waste it!

• Like 1

I do pick up in store all the time, and have only received the $5 bonus Kohl's Cash once. Does anyone know why?

I know that it can only be used once per 24 hour period and that it's only valid on certain items or at a certain price threshold, but I don't know what that is [emoji57]. It's kinda been hit or miss with me. I did get it on my Monday morning order and only 3 of my items were available for pick-up (2 towels and a t-shirt). [emoji3]

I do pick up in store all the time, and have only received the $5 bonus Kohl's Cash once. Does anyone know why?

I always first select to have everything shipped and then at the top of my checkout page there is always the offer for $5 with in store pick up.

3907289?wid=350&hei=350&op_sharpen=1

It's a NuWave Primo Convention Oven with Grill Plate & Temperature Probe.  It's the air fryer you did not know you needed.

• Dual heating elements send heat to the top and the bottom to allow for perfectly cooked food with no flipping
  • Integrated probe ensures optimal food temperature
  • Grill plate allows for indoor grilling
  • Cooks from frozen-no defrosting required
  • Uses up to 85% less energy & cooks up to70% faster than a standard oven
  • Temperature range of 100°F - 420°F in 1° increments
  • Program the unit to automatically start cooking with the "End Time” cooking selection
  • Guarantees a perfect pizza in minutes with no flipping
  • Cooks up to a 10 lb. turkey
  • Digital touch includes programmable clock
  • Easy-to-use menu selections and programmable settings
  • All parts are dishwasher-safe for added convenience (except Power Head)
  • Lightweight and portable design

It's a NuWave Primo Convention Oven with Grill Plate & Temperature Probe.  It's the air fryer you did not know you needed.  I have been using an air fryer for more than a year.  Love it.  This one addresses all of the shortcomings of the one I already love.

The probe is the biggest thing.  Have steak, chicken, or pork cooked perfectly by programming this thing to stop cooking when the meat reaches the perfect temperature.  I like that you can watch your food cook.  Great for things like eggs.  Heaters top and bottom mean no more flipping.  It's a steal at $110.49.  Even better if you can use some cash back.

• Like 1

If you ordered a Switch bundle from Kohl's, check your order status. I noticed 30 minutes ago that my order successfully placed at 1:01 a.m. was cancelled. No emails or phone calls and the two reps I just talked to on the phone were not able to help.