Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

If you look at the ad on walmart.com and hover over an item, an Item Details button pops up. This is what it says for both the Instant Pot Duo 6-quart and the Instant Brands Ace Blender:

So, both items should be available online, from what I'm seeing.

Thank you!

Are the airpods really worth it? My 13 year old daughter is wanting them, but I am having a hard time paying that much for headphones..lol.

She says she likes the apple brand earbuds because they fit her ear much better than other ones. I hate not to get her something she wants, but 129.00 is still a lot of money for them.

With a 13yo you have to wonder if it's a fit thing or a name thing. Might be embarrassing to not have the high dollar ear buds.

With that being said I tried Airpods and really didn't like them. They always felt like they were going to fall out. I use Jlab Jbuds now. Way cheaper and they sound just as good as Airpods. The only real advantage that Airpods have over all the others is they pair individually. Which is nice if you want to use just one at a time.

Question for more experienced Walmart shoppers. I'm looking to get the Apple Watch series 3, 38mm that's in the ad. It also lists the 42mm in small print below it. When I look at the map, only the 42mm is listed in the special location. Does this mean the 38mm will be in its regular spot? Or is it more likely that it just wasn't listed and both will be in the special location? What are my chances of getting it online the night before? I've never bought a big ticket at Walmart before.
  • Like 1

With a 13yo you have to wonder if it's a fit thing or a name thing. Might be embarrassing to not have the high dollar ear buds.

With that being said I tried Airpods and really didn't like them. They always felt like they were going to fall out. I use Jlab Jbuds now. Way cheaper and they sound just as good as Airpods. The only real advantage that Airpods have over all the others is they pair individually. Which is nice if you want to use just one at a time.

Do the airpods fit like the regular earbuds that come with the iphones?  She wears those all the time so she thinks the airpods will fit the same.  

Question for more experienced Walmart shoppers. I'm looking to get the Apple Watch series 3, 38mm that's in the ad. It also lists the 42mm in small print below it. When I look at the map, only the 42mm is listed in the special location. Does this mean the 38mm will be in its regular spot? Or is it more likely that it just wasn't listed and both will be in the special location? What are my chances of getting it online the night before? I've never bought a big ticket at Walmart before.

Last year, I bought both an iPhone and iPad online. I ordered them as soon as the BF prices were shown. After I received them, I bought AppleCare from Apple's web site.

Edited by sunsets59
  • Like 1

Yes they are pretty much styled just like the wired earbuds.

Yeah, My daughter has ear issues. The only ones that don't hurt her are apple. She really hates the ones with the caps. She's 12 and loved her regular apple ones. So, we bit the bullet and got the airpods for her birthday (they were 145 at Best Buy for a while). She loves them. I hate them. They always fall our of my ears unless I'm motionless... she can shoot hoops with them and is fine! 

• Like 1

Does anyone know if everything is going to be ok online including the 50inch 4ktv for 148.00

Fine print in the ad states "Not all items available online."

So speaking from experience, walmart doesn't put every item online, and I would bet that is one of em.

Does anyone know if everything is going to be ok online including the 50inch 4ktv for 148.00

If you click on the item details for the TV on the Walmart site, it says the same as I posted above for other items, I e., it is part of the Black Friday event and is valid online starting at 10:00 pm Wednesday. You can always check and see if it is actually offered.

https://www.walmart.com/store/3098/bellevue-wa/weekly-ads?flyer_run_id=397924&flyer_type_name=ad

If you click on the item details for the TV on the Walmart site, it says the same as I posted above for other items, I e., it is part of the Black Friday event and is valid online starting at 10:00 pm Wednesday. You can always check and see if it is actually offered.

https://www.walmart.com/store/3098/bellevue-wa/weekly-ads?flyer_run_id=397924&flyer_type_name=ad

You are right! I'd say there's a good chance that one will be stocked online granted prolly sells out in a few minutes but still nice.

Has anyone been able to get the "doorbuster"  or anything in the BF ad for that matter....pick up in store within the day or next day??  I'm not sure if that is offered for BF items??  I would like a few things, but don't want to wait for them to ship in a week?  If not, I will just try at the store, but would love to be able to order online and just pick up on Friday/Saturday even at the store? 

Has anyone been able to get the "doorbuster"  or anything in the BF ad for that matter....pick up in store within the day or next day??  I'm not sure if that is offered for BF items??  I would like a few things, but don't want to wait for them to ship in a week?  If not, I will just try at the store, but would love to be able to order online and just pick up on Friday/Saturday even at the store? 

stores will cancel your order if the site actually lets you choose that option, they will not go pick an order for BF sale items.

• Like 1