YANKEE CANDLE SALE ONLINE............

indallas

It's suppose to start tomorrow but everything is already maked down online.

They have 17oz. 3-wick candles for $5.00 :eyepoppin

some tarts as low as .40/each :yup:

Use code RCPM5 to get $10.00 off a $25.00 order. ;)

For $28.00 I got 5-17oz. candles and 10 tarts - GREAT BARGAIN!!! :D

Edited to change code, sorry!!

I forgot to hit the submit button to receive an email confirmation. I went back and tried, but it was longer than 15 minutes.

Is your order showing up in your account under 'my orders'? Mine says that there are no orders in my history. And my card hasn't been charged. I'm a little concerned, and I don't want to miss out on this.

Mine isn't either. I just looked--I tried to re do the order but most of the tarts I had are sold out now. The code doesn't work now either though. I think I'll just keep my fingers crossed

I created another account and used my CC, and made sure they sent me the confirmation. I noticed that the code isn't working, but I am getting the same no history message, but I got the confirmation e-mail, so I guess I am getting twice my order. Oh well they were for my gift closet anyway :)

did anyone get that code to work? it doesn't seem to do anything when you hit submit.

After you hit submit it puts a sentence on that page about the discount, you won't see the actual discount until the next page.

Most of my tart order was either cancelled or back ordered :( Oh well, there's always next time!

Most of my order was cancelled/backordered too :eek: and I ordered really early Thursday morning, I'm crushed - all those 17oz candles, I wanted those so badly. :( :(

I wonder why they backordered and not cancelled the 17oz candles - do you think I will eventually get those too??

Some of the ones that were sold out previously are now available to order (backorder until 6/21) so if you missed out on some of the 17 oz 3 wicks, you have another chance :)

I also placed another order today since my first order was 1/2 backordered and some were cancelled. :D

Can't wait to see how much of this order ships, my first order should come today and only $11.00 shipped out of about $60.00. :(

Wow I must have been lucky...I got my 1st order 9 17oz 3 wicks on Monday..Placed a another order yesterday for more of the same and got they are being shipped out today....:)

WOW, you are lucky!!! :D

My first order from last Thursday is being delivered today but there are only 2 17oz. candles and 5 tarts.

I'm still waiting on the order confirmation from what I ordered really early this morning.

Also still wondering if those candles that were backordered will actually ship or just be canceled.

Got shipping confirmations on my 2 orders today.

Still waiting on my confirmations but they just took the money out of my bank account so at least I know they received my order - now to see what actually ships this time. :)