Nintendo Black Friday deals

Brad

not exactly, the Kohls one is a bundle and is like $320 or something like that

Kohls includes a case and a controller charging dock, and you get $90 kohls cash.  However, it does not appear to include the digital download for Mario kart 8 so there is a trade off. Walmart and BB have the Mario kart download without those 2 side items

Edited by hokie7373

The deals are all the same across retailers.  The lite version is $199 the regular version $299

Also last year Gamestop did a $299 bundle with mario kart digital and a $50GC which was the very cheapest aside from when dailysteals on FB sold em for $179.99, no games. (Thats the one we jumped on)

EDIT: Now that we've seen the Gamestop ad turns out they lowered the GC with switch to only $25 this year, crazy to raise the price imo!

Edited by daftande

Looks like Sam's has the same deal as Kohl's but Kohls you get $90 Kohls cash.  My daughter has no interest in Mario kart 8 so we're getting hers at Kohls

actually no they are not the same

Kohls deal has a carrying case on controller charging dock for $319.99

Sams deal has a carrying case, pro controller and car charger for $334.98

to each their own on how they see which is a better deal, but for me I have no care for Kohl's Cash, Sam's Club has the way better deal as the controller runs anywhere from $30-$60 by itself car charger another $20 good luck finding either of those items at kohl's

Yeah, but the prices are jacked up when you can use the Kohl's cash, so are you really saving that much?

I usually end up with well over $100 in Kohl's cash. I purposely hold off on buying things that coupons cannot be used on. So I'll use some on that, discount on usually non-discounted items.

Converse are always on sale for a few days after Thanksgiving, so I'll use my KC on the sale price, free Converse.

So yeah, I think I do save money with Kohls Cash.

Edited by bluebear
  • Like 1

Is it possible to tell which Switch deals are the new model and which ones are the old model? 

I have to assume they are ALL the old models, but I'd like to try to confirm before deciding which store to go to. Any thoughts?

i only see 2 Sam's Club and Google Shopping both have the new systems in their bundle, I can't tell about the Kohl's one since its not on their website, all the others I can confirm are the old models

Gamestop advertised "Nintendo Switch Micro SD cards".

Is that any different than a "SanDisk Micro SD Card" with a Nintendo Switch logo stamped on it?

not really any difference, its just formatted for the Switch, some other cards Nintendo says would have to be formatted, others might work just fine but a 128GB microSD for $14.99 is a deal