+++DEAD+++ Dillards Calphalon reduced drastically 10 inch stirfry $9.99 + others

biomajor

AWESOME FINDS! Especially the Wok and the Dutch Oven!

Now I am wishing I hadn't overspent in May on the Toys from Amazon. I have money, but just over did my personal allowance on OTHER items. Phooey!

I know--I love Calphalon! It's one of the things I search for Pricegrabber a couple of times a week for. I ordered the wok and the roasting pan. I hope this one fits in my oven LOL

Did anyone else get an email that they're "searching" for the items they ordered? I've never ordered from Dillards before. Does this usually mean they'll cancel the order? Thanks for posting this great deal!

I got that too..I'm assuming after they 'search' their other stores, they will cancel the order or put it on backorder. This deal is all over the net so I'm sure they recevied 100's or 1000's of orders for these yesterday...

I didn't really need new pots, but they would've been much nicer than I have now.

-Eric

Hi, my order was cancelled this morning. I placed my order around 6:00A.M yesterday.

I just went to dillards to see if they would have anything and I found several things.

I bought two 4.5 oz qt pans, two oven roaster, and two smaller sauce pans. No woks or omelet pans left. Nothing left, one of the dillards associates told me that most of the merchandise was bought by the workers.

Just an update I got two of the large griddles for $9.99 each in store!

I went to the local Dillards, they had Potracks, steamer and commerical pans on the 75% table, I picked up the steamer for $16.48 and the commercial pan with lid for $12.99. Thanks again Gottadealers, for pointing me in the right direction!