GottaDEAL 2020 Black Friday Prize Club Posting Thread

Brad

How is the toaster so far? Never heard anymore on it. Wife was saying this past weekend we need to pick one up. Have been thinking about the Ninja Foodi XL since it's a multi device but it's sort of expensive.

I have GREAT news for you!  I love this toaster.  I stumbled upon it.  It had some nice features -- like the light, the fact that it is an air fryer, and the included trays.  I also like that it has a pre-heat feature.  Unfortunately, I bought the last one...forever.

Here's the great news: these are sold as ARIA branded toaster ovens.  AND they have a no hassle Lifetime warranty.  AND they will be on sale at Home Depot for $129 beginning 11/8...

https://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridayScans/HomeDepot/9

Yesterday I discovered that this thing was a better dehydrator than my Excalibur.

Happy shopping!

• Like 1

I have GREAT news for you! I love this toaster. I stumbled upon it. It had some nice features -- like the light, the fact that it is an air fryer, and the included trays. I also like that it has a pre-heat feature. Unfortunately, I bought the last one...forever.

Here's the great news: these are sold as ARIA branded toaster ovens. AND they have a no hassle Lifetime warranty. AND they will be on sale at Home Depot for $129 beginning 11/8...

Yesterday I discovered that this thing was a better dehydrator than my Excalibur.

Happy shopping!

Thank you. I’ll check it out.

So yesterday was a crazy day. I had to have my water heater replaced, which ended up taking most of the day, plus the cleanup afterwards. With all the weather, hunting, and political talk, I never once heard about the time change. I knew it was coming up, but I didn’t realize it was today. So when my alarm went off this morning, I was surprised that I didn’t feel like shutting it off and going back to sleep. Then I saw an article on my phone that was talking about it and realized that it had already happened and I was feeling great because my stolen hour was returned while I slept! O happy day! :)

I have GREAT news for you!  I love this toaster.  I stumbled upon it.  It had some nice features -- like the light, the fact that it is an air fryer, and the included trays.  I also like that it has a pre-heat feature.  Unfortunately, I bought the last one...forever.

Here's the great news: these are sold as ARIA branded toaster ovens.  AND they have a no hassle Lifetime warranty.  AND they will be on sale at Home Depot for $129 beginning 11/8...

Happy shopping!

FYI, Len's famous toaster is available now at the $129 BF price from Home Depot:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/ARIA-30Qt-Touchscreen-Air-Fryer-Toaster-Oven-with-3-Cooking-Levels-Dehydration-Accessories-Recipe-Book-ATO-898/312660091

20201107132655x250x214.jpg

Len, I would seriously love it if you would start and continuously update a How to Dehydrate using an Air Fryer topic in The Lounge. I understand it would be specific to your equipment, but I expect I could adapt your procedures to my Power XL Oven.

I'm particularly interested in drying fresh herbs on the verge of turning using the dehydrator, as eating jerky is pretty much impossible for me with my full dentures. But, I'm willing to give jerky a try for other household members, as well as any other dehydrated food you care to post about.

Please give this suggestion some consideration.

TIA!

Edited by Gator Pam

Len, I would seriously love it if you would start and continuously update a How to Dehydrate using an Air Fryer topic in The Lounge. I understand it would be specific to your equipment, but I expect I could adapt your procedures to my Power XL Oven.

I'd be happy to share what I know.  I have just created my first original (derivative) recipe and I am getting ready to refresh some of my equipment based on my learnings.  It's a perfect time to document the first part of the journey.

Right now, I am up to my neck in things, but, when things slow down a bit for me, I'll head over to the lounge and bore all of you to death.

• Like 2

I'd be happy to share what I know.  I have just created my first original (derivative) recipe and I am getting ready to refresh some of my equipment based on my learnings.  It's a perfect time to document the first part of the journey.

Right now, I am up to my neck in things, but, when things slow down a bit for me, I'll head over to the lounge and bore all of you to death.

Huzzah!

I'll look forward to it.