Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Did anyone see a weighted blanket?  Perhaps I missed it.  

I don't see anything I can't live without besides my usuals of underthings and probably a throw, even though I've banned myself from buying anymore.  LOL

This may be the year I blow most of my measley budget on some bigger white gold diamond studs.  They've been on my BF list for at least the last 4 years and I always pass on them because I spend too much as it is at Kohls.  :)

• Like 1

Compare this ad to the one from 2017. Then compare it to 2018. I am still trying to take it all in but the savings are just not there. It seems as if their strategy is to stay the course and not take any chances with loss leaders. One example is the instant pot. $2 savings. As far as the gaming consoles are concerned, the only thing different is the bundle variations and if you are a parent who just wants the bottom line price, well it is the same out the door as the past two years. Now that they are end of life items the choice to pass on these systems becomes that much easier. Props to Kohl's to offer their cash in all situations.

• Like 1

Did anyone see a weighted blanket?  Perhaps I missed it.  

I don't see anything I can't live without besides my usuals of underthings and probably a throw, even though I've banned myself from buying anymore.  LOL

This may be the year I blow most of my measley budget on some bigger white gold diamond studs.  They've been on my BF list for at least the last 4 years and I always pass on them because I spend too much as it is at Kohls.  :)

Yep, there are weighted blankets on the very last page!  :)

And I feel the same, I feel like I already own most of Kohls already...

Just ordered my usual towels and wash cloths, threw in an electric toothbrush for DD9 as she is about to start phase one in braces. I was able to stack a 20% and 15%; made $15 in Kohl’s cash (that I will forget to use [emoji23]). My Kohl’s shopping is done!
  • Like 1

Did anyone see a weighted blanket? Perhaps I missed it.

I don't see anything I can't live without besides my usuals of underthings and probably a throw, even though I've banned myself from buying anymore. LOL

This may be the year I blow most of my measley budget on some bigger white gold diamond studs. They've been on my BF list for at least the last 4 years and I always pass on them because I spend too much as it is at Kohls. :)

There is weighted blankets on the last page above the keurig. I think they were $33.99

• Like 1

Why is nothing I put on my list on sale for the BF price today?  Am I doing this wrong, or just unlucky?  I tried 14 different items - weighted blankets, blanket sleepers, hand mixers, polly pockets, SO leggings, etc...

No, it seems to be a very limited amount of things from what I'm seeing.  Some of the boots I want are on sale and some aren't.

Alright, so I ordered twice already this week from Kohl's for pickup. And since I've been home from work today I placed ANOTHER order to be shipped to me from today's sale. I got free shipping and $30 in Kohl's Cash. Even though I don't need anymore throws, I did order 2 of the Star Wars ones for my sons. Why didn't I need anymore throws? Because that was some of what I ordered earlier this week...oops!

• Like 2

I’m holding off on making my Kohl’s purchases until the week of Black Friday. I need to go to the store before I make my decisions/list this year. I’m going to get new underthings (can’t beat 50% off, and then coupons and Kohl’s cash) but due to weight loss I need to go try things on to figure out what fits. I also want to get some towels this year and I like to see what they feel like in store before buying them. Some towels these days are so thin!
  • Like 2

Finally got my order in. Got a couple throws, a couple shirts, and some towels. It's nice ordering the towels at this time because you can stack the 15% holidayhost coupon with the 20% off.

I've already ordered several throws over the last couple months (some were no longer available today so I'm glad I started in September! ), but the ones today and some of the towels will go to the seniors I will be adopting this year. (I can always justify buying more throws!)

• Like 3