Pick the Best Deal & Win Black Friday Survival Kits [Winners Posted]

Brad

WOW, that was a blast from the past! Did we really buy that stuff? Did you see the 37" TV for over $1,000, with 800:1 contrast ratio??? OMG  :sidesplit

I'm going to have to say the KitchenAid mixer for $159. I'm actually looking for one for a gift this year, if I could find it for $159 I'd be jumping up and down for joy.  :fruitsex:

• Like 1

WOW, that was a blast from the past! Did we really buy that stuff? Did you see the 37" TV for over $1,000, with 800:1 contrast ratio??? OMG  :sidesplit

I'm going to have to say the KitchenAid mixer for $159. I'm actually looking for one for a gift this year, if I could find it for $159 I'd be jumping up and down for joy.  :fruitsex:

Me too. I might need 2 mixers 

Great contest.  Are we going to do this EVERY Friday?  So much has changed in 13 years.  Maybe time for people to stop complaining about the ads?  TVs and DVDs are relatively expensive.  The best deals were on low tech gifts.  The Star Wars/Transformers toys would be a great deal today.  Kitchen appliances look to be about what Kohls will charge this year.  The best deal in that flyer is the $29.88 6 1/2 foot pre-lit tree.

Let's do an old Kohls flyer next!

Doesn't it just reinforce what we now know to be that the price of products today give us the biggest bang for our BF buck!

I would be buying the Star Wars transformer for $15.  On my list would also be the Lego knights kingdom building set for $49.99, and the iDog beggin for the beat for $17.  What a fun contest this is, as it was fun looking back at an add from 2006, although it does make me feel old.

• Like 1

The 15 winners are:

Pepper_Mint_Tea
vkozlowski0419
stina629
hsweet
atipton129
chachn8r
okannie
arci122
connieh
redeyejay
nicole20
bribri25
mjbateman
packratfamily
BFAddict716

Congrats and look for a PM from me in your inbox to claim your prize.

Next contest coming soon...

• Like 5