When to possibly expect the bigger ads to drop this year

Brad

Fingers crossed, it’s Walmart or Target...thanks! Now I’m super excited so I hope you’re right lol

My 14 year old came to me tonight and said there was "nothing" in the Wal-Mart BF ad that he wanted...I asked him if he was sure he was seeing the one for 2019, and he said he got a Google notification directing him to it...I should've had him show me what he was looking at, but now seeing that a major ad is dropping tomorrow, maybe it was the WM one he was looking at...I'll have to ask him tomorrow to show me...

For smaller Kohl's purchases, before BF they've been doing the Veteran's Day sale where you get $10 off $25, then 30% off and free shipping for Kohl's Charge cardholders. You basically get $25 in stuff for $10 shipped. I usually place 5-10 orders each year during that sale.

I did that last year. It was great! You don't get enough to earn Kohl's cash but the stuff can be shipped to more people....and it's much cheaper.

• Like 1

I did that last year. It was great! You don't get enough to earn Kohl's cash but the stuff can be shipped to more people....and it's much cheaper.

For people like me, who don't normally shop at Kohl's, the Kohl's Cash is just added pressure anyway. LOL

• Like 1

Would be nice if they did...but like their check out lines, they're slow to move...

lol what lines???  everything is self-checkout  :sidesplit   I had a walmart employee ask me if i wanted to self checkout because i was wandering around looking for a cash register line that was open and I told her no thanks i don't work here and if I wanted to self checkout, i would sit at home and order it online and have it delivered!!! :lolrun:

• Like 6

lol what lines??? everything is self-checkout :sidesplit I had a walmart employee ask me if i wanted to self checkout because i was wandering around looking for a cash register line that was open and I told her no thanks i don't work here and if I wanted to self checkout, i would sit at home and order it online and have it delivered!!! [emoji38]run:

During BF even our self check-out lanes are manned by slow as molasses workers [emoji23][emoji23]
  • Like 1