Post Your Most Wanted Deal & Win Black Friday Survival Kits [Winners Posted]

Brad

Daddy made the switch from Apple to Android (Samsung Galaxy Note 10) a few wks ago so I need a new smart watch.  Let's see a Fossil Sport for $99.99.

Also looking to replace the head unit in the 2017 Chevy Traverse we just bought a week ago that has a touch screen radio touting Bluetooth THAT DOESN'T STREAM BLUETOOTH AUDIO!!!!!  Why is that even a thing???  That's like buying a car and then learning after the fact that the gas tank is only 3 gallons big.  I'd like to smack whoever the Chevy bean counter was who decided skimping on the bluetooth was a great idea.  

My top priority is a new desktop computer.  Current/last gen i7/i5, 12g of RAM, room in the case for a standard ATX power supply and full length video card (though I could like with an SFF case as long as there is room for a video card).  Looking specifically at Staples as I need to spend $500 to keep my Rewards status, have $200 in Staples gift cards, and will have $80 in Rewards.

I would love to replace my 60" 1080p plasma with something 75-90" 4K.  I like the TCL Roku TVs and would prefer an 8-series, but my frugal nature males the 6-series a more likely candidate.  My wallet would open at <$1k for the 75" 6-series.  Not sure I could spend much more even for a 90" set, but the heart wants what the heart wants...

I am passively looking at upright, self-defrosting freezers.  I had a $350 14' clearance unit go out of stock in my cart.  Wouldn't spend more than $400 on a freezer.

If you're done with that plasma, can I have it?  :)

I took a shot on Prime Day on a 65" 4K Sceptre from Walmart for $350.  I know the WCG is lacking and HDR is weak, but for $350...come on.  (shrug)

I still don't have much 4K material to watch at this point (I think it's precisely one movie), so it's mostly just a big 1080P for me, and it's doing the job just fine.

Thanks for the reminder on the freezer, I need to get one of those too.

Daddy made the switch from Apple to Android (Samsung Galaxy Note 10) a few wks ago so I need a new smart watch.  Let's see a Fossil Sport for $99.99.

Also looking to replace the head unit in the 2017 Chevy Traverse we just bought a week ago that has a touch screen radio touting Bluetooth THAT DOESN'T STREAM BLUETOOTH AUDIO!!!!!  Why is that even a thing???  That's like buying a car and then learning after the fact that the gas tank is only 3 gallons big.  I'd like to smack whoever the Chevy bean counter was who decided skimping on the bluetooth was a great idea.  

Chevy  :sidesplit

My F150 has a 36 gallon tank.  And it streams BT audio. :gd_shake:

Welcome home!  Let's get that television thread goint!

I took a shot on Prime Day on a 65" 4K Sceptre from Walmart for $350.  I know the WCG is lacking and HDR is weak, but for $350...come on.  (shrug)

I still don't have much 4K material to watch at this point (I think it's precisely one movie), so it's mostly just a big 1080P for me, and it's doing the job just fine.

I have four plasma televisions.  My favorite of the four is a 720p 55" Samsung.  It still takes my breath away at times.  Bought it in 2008.  We bought a PS3 and found out why HDTV was invented.  Just land-filled recycled the 36" CRT it replaced.

That TV is also the reason I got rid of Dish -- upgraded DVR plus 'technology fee' sent me to a Comcast bundle then OTA.  At the time, we were paying Dish for TV, Comcast for high speed internet, three different providers for local, local-long-distance, and long distance phone service, PLUS another company for cell service.  We are so spoiled these days.

My second plasma was a smaller Samsung.  I needed wide viewing angles in my bedroom and plasma had the best (still does).

The third set was an impulse buy.  It was an RCA made by TCL and you could read Samsung on the boards through the vents.  

Fourth set was also an impulse.  I was camping with the Boy Scouts the weekend before the Superbowl when I got a deal alert for an LG 60" 1080p plasma for $600.  Bought it from my sleeping bag.  Had trouble getting it home in my Explorer.  The game looked great.

No way I could ever part with any of these awesome televisions.

BUT, the guy across the street from me has a HUGE television.  When I walk out to the street after dark, it's a lot like Times Square.  Sometimes, I just watch from the curb.  I'm sure it is not plasma -- which would be nice because you could FEEL the warmth of the bright colors -- BUT, I really want to have a home theater and the right hardware is quickly becoming affordable.  

• Like 1

I am looking for a chrome book for my youngest son. I also hope to see good deals on weighted blankets.

Today only on Computers.woot.com

Lenovo Chromebook N22 11.6" Notebook, HD IPS Display, Intel N3060 Dual-Core, 16GB eMMC SSD, 4GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, ChromeOS

$82.99

Condition Refurbished

Screen Size 11.6"

Free Shipping for Prime Members when you Log in with Your Amazon Account info. or pay $6

1c0193de-d44d-428e-b0fb-f1df748d9218.jpg

LINK

• Like 1

Do you own an apple TV device or have a VUDU account?

I am looking for a Black Friday deal on a Barbie Dream House...my little one is 7 and has been asking since last year.

Last year I got a great deal on the previous year's Barbie house on Amazon - my DD didn't know the difference, just loved the house!

Congrats and thank you!