Post Your Most Wanted Deal & Win Black Friday Survival Kits [Winners Posted]

Brad

Which one are you looking at? I got one about a month ago from Kohl's and we LOVE it! :)

The Griddler Deluxe.  $50-$60 may be pushing my luck a bit much for that one but I'm sure hoping, especially if I can get a 30% off along with a home/kitchen coupon to stack.  Maybe during their Veteran's Day weekend sale they usually have.  

• Like 1

The Griddler Deluxe.  $50-$60 may be pushing my luck a bit much for that one but I'm sure hoping, especially if I can get a 30% off along with a home/kitchen coupon to stack.  Maybe during their Veteran's Day weekend sale they usually have.  

Interesting appliance.  I have been looking for a waffle maker with removable plates.  This may be overkill, but it does a lot.  I found this comparison of features of the various models (there are quite a few)...

https://www.super-kitchen.com/cuisinart-griddle-deluxe-vs-elite-whats-difference/

Good luck!

• Like 1

That seems like a large plate for the money. Let me know how it goes!

Youngest wants a 3D printer. Preferably kit form, with a 12x12 plate. It's hard to find deals on things that are so specific, but I'd love to find one around $350.

I also could be needing a Switch, so $250ish would be great for that.

I am hoping to pick up a laptop, TVs. Blurays, and whatever jumps into the buggy.

Interesting appliance.  I have been looking for a waffle maker with removable plates.  This may be overkill, but it does a lot.  I found this comparison of features of the various models (there are quite a few)...

https://www.super-kitchen.com/cuisinart-griddle-deluxe-vs-elite-whats-difference/

Good luck!

Thanks Len!  That was good info.  Now off to research this TFal model.  :)

Good luck!

I have the older version of this which doesn't have the LCD display on it. We use it all the time, wife actually did burgers last night with it. :) Made pancakes on it last year.

I actually have the 5 in 1 guess I should have scrolled further down lol.

Edited by Kanyon71

I am looking for laptops for my two youngest to replace the chrome books they currently have.

I am also hoping for a deal on a Cricut maker, possibly a bundle, so that I can finally pull the trigger and not feel too much buyer’s remorse.

I'm looking for one for my wife, I've been considering buying it on like OfferUp or something so I can get it cheaper. :)

I don't really need anything this year, maybe an instapot and 3 more firesticks, want to cut the cord. My son and daughter in law just moved into their first home. Told them to try to hold off on buying a lot and wait until black friday. Probably a lot of Kohls this year for them.

• Like 1

I don't really need anything this year, maybe an instapot and 3 more firesticks, want to cut the cord. My son and daughter in law just moved into their first home. Told them to try to hold off on buying a lot and wait until black friday. Probably a lot of Kohls this year for them.

Hard to walk away from $25 4k FTV Sticks.  Still have two in the box...and three Dots (two were free).  The 1T/4 Tuner Recast has been on sale for $229.99 quite often and be would an easy way to get broadcast television to all your FTV equipped televisions.

I want to cut the cord as well. Need my sports and cooking shows -LOL. My bill has gotten ridiculous.

• Like 2

Looking for bigger items this year... A touchscreen Chromebook that's a decent quality / ability to withstand children longer than a week for about $150 would be perfect.

Though there usually aren't deals on the price per se, a Nintendo Switch bundle for family for $300 or less would be great.

My iPhone died last year, so I've just been buying cheap phones. I'm on my second one now and it's not going so great. My friends warned me but I didn't listen. Well, I'm only out about 20 dollars on two phones. But if I could get an iPhone from Simple Mobile between 80 and 100 dollars, I might consider it. Still on the fence. 

Also if I find a good deal on a hardwood steam mop... 25 dollars would be awesome, but I know I'm dreaming the impossible dream there. But if the price is right on a good one, I'll consider. I'm renting in an older place right now with hardwood floors, so I feel like I'm forever having to keep up on cleaning.

• Like 1

I am in need of a new laptop preferably a 2 in 1... Hey a girl can hope and dream lol

dream: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1465024-REG/lenovo_81tf0004us_core_i7_8550u_16gb_512gb.html/c/product/1465024-REG/

dream big: https://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-envy-x360-laptop-15t-touch-5hk14av-1

dream less expensively: https://www.staples.com/lenovo-flex-14-81sq0000us-14-convertible-laptop-intel-core-i5-8265u-8gb-memory/product_24393615

I don't know what is going to be out there for BF, but start looking now.  Time for the retailers to clear the back to school laptops.

• Like 1

4K blu-rays ($8.96 last year at Wal-mart) I'll pay up to $15 for new releases if not cheaper at Wal-mart.

Maybe the new Keurig Cafe Special Edition (it was on sale the other day for $160 (same price as non-SE))

Not sure I 'need' anything else, but I'm sure I'll find something in these ads, lol.

• Like 1

My iPhone died last year, so I've just been buying cheap phones. I'm on my second one now and it's not going so great. My friends warned me but I didn't listen. Well, I'm only out about 20 dollars on two phones. But if I could get an iPhone from Simple Mobile between 80 and 100 dollars, I might consider it. Still on the fence.

Also if I find a good deal on a hardwood steam mop... 25 dollars would be awesome, but I know I'm dreaming the impossible dream there. But if the price is right on a good one, I'll consider. I'm renting in an older place right now with hardwood floors, so I feel like I'm forever having to keep up on cleaning.

I’m positive you’ll find your iPhone. I’ve gotten the $99 simple mobile phone deals from Walmart for the past 2 BFs...works great; both are still holding up.

• Like 1

Looking for bigger items this year... A touchscreen Chromebook that's a decent quality / ability to withstand children longer than a week for about $150 would be perfect.

Though there usually aren't deals on the price per se, a Nintendo Switch bundle for family for $300 or less would be great.

Not sure about the price, but QVC had 6 easy pays on everything, it may still be going on...
  • Like 1