Introducing GottaDEAL Black Friday Survival Kits with Bonus Prizes!

Brad

Sent out another batch of survival kits today.

Hopefully I mixed them up enough so the gift cards were evenly distributed through all the packages otherwise at some point we're going to get a batch where everyone gets one haha.

• Like 2

Shipping update: the first batch of survival kits will ship next week after the current photo caption contest ends, so if you've won one of them on here or Facebook, they'll be shipping soon :)

never knew gottadeal was on facebook. ill add it now! how do we know if we won on here? we would gave gotten a message? or would we be surprised when our mail comes?

Just had the first t-shirt claim from the survival kits. Who's next?

Watching my mailbox like Santa watches the cookie plate...come on survival kit, be good to Bossy..momma needs a little extra LOVE (gift card  or t-shirt)!!! (Oh I'm getting so 'cited)

• Like 1

Another batch of survival kits went out today, so I'm all caught up. If you've won and sent me your address, it's on the way. Hopefully these have more gift cards in them than the first batch seems to have had.

• Like 2

Another t-shirt winner from the survival kits! This time it's playacet from here on the forum who was one of the photo caption contest winners. Congrats!

So far we've had a t-shirt winner from the forum and one from one of our Discord contests.

• Like 2

A reminder that if you've won a survival kit please check your PMs and reply to the one from me with your address.

I still haven't heard from amarie44, jaammull or rc9277 from past contests. Don't lose your prize!

You can them and any leftover gift cards to me. I will take one for the team. :sidesplit

• Like 3