LAST DAY for Kohls.com 30% off & Free Ship w/Kohl's Charge + Earn/Redeem Kohl's Cash

Fishboysmom

Kohls.com

SUMMER30 for 30% off w/Kohl's Charge 8/2 - 8/11.

AUGMVCFREE1 for free shipping w/Kohl's Charge 8/2 - 8/11.

BACK2SCHOOL for 15% off 8/2 - 8/11.

AUGBASICS10 for $10 off $40 select Men's Basics 8/2 - 8/11.

INTIMATES10 for an extra $10 off $40 select Bras, Sports Bras, Panties, Shapewear.

BTS10 for $10 off $50 select Kids' & Juniors' Clothes, Juniors' Accessories, Young Men's Apparel, Shoes, Character Backpacks 8/2 - 8/18.

Earn $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent August 2 - August 11.

Redeem Kohl's Cash earned July 25 - July 28 and July 30 thru 8/11.

Earn $5 Yes2You Rewards for every $100 spent.

Get $5 Kohl's Cash when you choose store pickup. Limit one offer per customer per day (YMMV). Details.

Free shipping with a $75 purchase or choose free store pickup where available.

Edited by Fishboysmom

Disney's Minnie Mouse Girls 6-12 Shirttail-Hem Dress by Jumping Beans $5.88 w/fs after codes SUMMER30 and AUGMVCFREE1. Was $28

3450752?wid=300&hei=300&op_sharpen=1

Disney's Minnie Mouse Stencil N' Style Minnie by Fisher-Price $11.99 w/s after code AUGMVCFREE1. Was $19.99

This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on this product.

3013156_ALT?wid=300&hei=300&op_sharpen=1

Cardholders - Check Your Emails! They are sending out Mystery Coupons for $5, $10 or $15 for today only - mine showed a $10 off coupon, but at checkout it was $15! I was able to get a pretty pink throw and some fuzzy socks for FREE and with free shipping with the codes above! :) Made my morning! :)

• Like 2

Cardholders - Check Your Emails! They are sending out Mystery Coupons for $5, $10 or $15 for today only - mine showed a $10 off coupon, but at checkout it was $15! I was able to get a pretty pink throw and some fuzzy socks for FREE and with free shipping with the codes above! :) Made my morning! :)

hmm mine was a % off  and less than what is being offered LOL