Six flags Greatadventure Seasn passes DEAL

viper2ko

Go online to six flags.com and buy a season pass from Six Flags America for $50. Go to six flags america once , get it processed, and use that passes at greatadventure or any other park. The deal ends today. Six flags great adventure season passes are 100$.

This deal is great for those who live within a reasonable distance of both NJ (Great Adventure) and DC (SF America). We have done this for the last 5 years. Buy your Six Flags season passes at SF America, outside DC. They're about half of the cost of a Great Adventure pass (currently $49.99 per person). Once you get the pass validated, it's good at any SF park except for the waterparks by themselves (such as Hurricane Harbor next to Great Adventure).

If you don't mind a drive down 95 and you don't mind a park that's not as "new" as Great Adventure - this is a big price break. SF America does have Superman (a lot like Nitro) and Batman (the predecessor to Superman in NJ) and a wicked fairly-new wooden coaster, plus it has a self-contained smaller Hurricane Harbor. Once you get your pass, you can renew it online next year, so if you don't want to go back to suburban DC, you don't have to.

I can remember when season passes were $29.99 full price to 6 flags (this was in Houston, they have since tore the park down) If i didnt have a season pass, I could take $20, get in, eat all day and come home with a souvenier. Times have sure changed.