Rumored items @ Best Buy

Apex Progressive-scan DVD player $19.99

Apex 27" Television $89.99

Belkin 802.11 b/g Wireless DSL/Cable Router $24.99

Belkin 802.11g PCI card $14.99

Belkin 802.11g PCMCIA card $19.99

Emachine Athlon XP 2800+ computer + 15" LCD $349.99

Thread edited - RossMAN

I thought the same thing, although plenty of places carry Apex, not just CC. I don't see any Belkin networking items on BB's web site either, so these could just be rumors, but until we get the actual ad, nobody knows...

sears, and kmart also sell Apex...

its crap if you ask me... iuf you buy something apex make sure you get the extended warrenty or whatever with it... itll be worth it in the long run

I'm with Ham on this one. I tried two Apex DVD players (my first DVD player ever) and the extended warranty saved my ass. The first one couldn't handle DVD's with branching turned on (think movie with multiple endings). The second one couldn't handle the DTS track on half my discs. I took it back too and bought a Toshiba. Haven't looked back since.

Just to let everyone know, I think the person who posted the BB BF deals is wrong. I am only saying this because the forum that he is on, he said that sears was selling an Apex DVD player on BF for $9.99 after MIR. Well the actual ad speaks for it self. The only dvd player that I saw was the koss one.