Black Friday 2019 Countdown & Anticipation Thread

Brad

Yay!! Black Friday!

Wonder what next year's favorite smart home and kitchen gadget will be? :)

Also, less shopping time, and less time to have Christmas decorations up (if you wait until after thanksgiving like I do). Wonder if that willl make the retailers a little more aggressive, either with better sales, or if they will start them even earlier now to still get that extra time.

Maybe by next Black Friday we will have our own personal robots who can go to the store, wait in line, pay, and bring all of our stuff home. :)

I guess you can pay people to stand in line for you now lol.

Next BF we can all use WalMart pickup or Shipt or something lol.

Only 370 days to go! Black Friday 2019 is on November 29th.

:fryingpan

We go from the earliest possible date to the latest which means it'll be the longest wait between Black Fridays.

It could mean an extra paycheck for some though :)

• Like 1

Maybe by next Black Friday we will have our own personal robots who can go to the store, wait in line, pay, and bring all of our stuff home. :)

So you want Amazon then [emoji12]

BF has changed a lot in just the last decade, who knows what the next 10 years will bring. What I do know is that I fully intend to join in on whatever fun there is to be had.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been watching some stuff on the TIvo that I recorded last month when I was busy with BF sutff and I have a mini panic attack every time I'm not paying attention and forget to skip the commercials and hear the announcer with "Check our our Black Friday sale this week..." :P

Only 345 days to go :D

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...