Groupon Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Is 49.99 for the year XBox Live deal good?

CDKeys has it for $45.99 right now.  They've had it down to $41.99 twice that I know of in the past month.  I bought it for 41.99 last week.  Just keep an eye on them. https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360

I've found it down to $30-$35 in the past, but not the last 2 or 3 years.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone purchased an actual physical item from Groupon? Wondering if the items that are received are legit brands or if there are issues with knock offs. Also, what are the shipping timeframes like? I’ve only ever gotten tickets and discounted events or meals through them before so I was hoping other people could chime in with their experiences.

Has anyone purchased an actual physical item from Groupon? Wondering if the items that are received are legit brands or if there are issues with knock offs. Also, what are the shipping timeframes like? I’ve only ever gotten tickets and discounted events or meals through them before so I was hoping other people could chime in with their experiences.

Years ago, I bought my son a PS Vita.  It was brand new, came in the original box and still works.

I think I bought a Kohls coupon once.  I never had a problem with Groupon, but I've only ordered a couple of times.