Walmart Online Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

I had the Blu Ray Player for $49 in my cart, finally was able to check out, and the blu ray was gone. Now, when I use the link on the LIVE SALE NOW gottadeal page, it takes me to a lu ray player that is like $80. 

I'm assuming it's sold out, but any other thoughts?  

took that one off the listing looking to see if there is another

• Like 1

Kept trying and trying and was able to get the Kodak camera for my daughter.

I was going to order the iPhone 6 but it wouldn't be here until next Friday.  My daughter has been saving her money and is buying that for herself.  So, of course, she doesnt want to wait that long. :)

I forgot to update my address before I was going to check out as well (rookie mistake) and the stupid verification pictures weren’t working! I would’ve been done 10min before if it would have worked.

We’re you able to get your items?

I had to hang up from being on hold for a rep. My wait time initially started at 22 mins...got down to 9 mins for it to start jumping back up...21 mins, 35 mins, 56 mins was where I was like ummm no, I’ll try tomorrow. I’ll try calling my bank also tomorrow.

and..............no air fryer yet...BUT the timer reset to a half hour instead of another hour........this means something LOL

I've tried for the iphone 6 serveral times.... it counts down then comes up with a refresh button, I click and it starts the timer all over again.  Has anyone been able to buy this after the timer counts down.....is it worth my time to keep trying?

the air fryer does that too

I've tried for the iphone 6 serveral times.... it counts down then comes up with a refresh button, I click and it starts the timer all over again.  Has anyone been able to buy this after the timer counts down.....is it worth my time to keep trying?

which one there are a few of them?

We’re you able to get your items?

I had to hang up from being on hold for a rep. My wait time initially started at 22 mins...got down to 9 mins for it to start jumping back up...21 mins, 35 mins, 56 mins was where I was like ummm no, I’ll try tomorrow. I’ll try calling my bank also tomorrow.

Yes, finally was able to except for the LOL Doll OOTD set for $30 but I’m not too upset because Target has it for the same price. Hopefully I don’t get a email saying my order was canceled though
  • Like 1

air fryer wont add to cart now.....just spins......

EDIT...ok I had to open a new page...

Nice! When it was doing the countdown I went to my cart and it was there at the sale price and I was able to order it! Guess I had previously added it to my cart in preparation.

Can I ask, is anyone else not getting the sale price in the cart now? I was looking at the Namco Museum Pac Man Arcade Pac for the Switch, which is supposed to be $17, but is showing up $35 in the cart. Was that for just a few hrs?

Can I ask, is anyone else not getting the sale price in the cart now? I was looking at the Namco Museum Pac Man Arcade Pac for the Switch, which is supposed to be $17, but is showing up $35 in the cart. Was that for just a few hrs?

The $17 price was probably sold by Walmart. If you look below the now $35 price, it is sold by another seller.

GameStop has it for $19.99 with free shipping when you select no hurry shipping. You will also get a coupon for $2 off your next collectibles purchase of $10 or more.

HTH

Edited by Fishboysmom
  • Like 1

Best Buy has price matched the TCL 65" TV from the Walmart doorbuster.  I was hoping to get it from Walmart online last night but it never went in stock for me and I stumbled upon it just now at BB!

Ticked...TCL 65" for $398...can't add it to my cart even though it's allegedly available online...went from $598 to $398 and now it's at $498...wtf

. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/tcl-65-class-led-4-series-2160p-smart-4k-uhd-tv-with-hdr-roku-tv/6200311.p?skuId=6200311

Edited by ModernSAHM
  • Like 2

i need the barbies and the Disney princesses guess i am going to Walmart

I’m super late but what I did was actually searched the site for the dolls and some of the Barbies were the regular priced but most were $5.00. I bought four of those for my kid’s Dream house for Christmas

Amazon has a better deal on the Pioneer Woman cookbooks. If you spend $20 on books offered by Amazon you get $5.00 off. Just enter code NOVBOOK18 at checkout. I bought two books for $15.90 shipped.

It would only allow me to purchase one of each title, but I was fine with that.

• Like 1

I haven't received any shipping confirmations. I already have stuff in hand that I ordered from other retailers after my Walmart order was placed. I'm not a Walmart shopper, and they aren't impressing me... Luckily, I didn't order anything major, so no big deal, but it's still annoying.