Dollar General Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I have a portable scanner for this reason, phone pictures, why not take off your flash, MY EYES!!!

You just sparked an idea for me for someone for Christmas.  A portable scanner would be a handy way for someone with a lot of photo albums to scan and upload and save or share their memories.

Someone posted this on Youtube a few days ago, but I didn't believe it was legit.  I'm just having a hard time finding too many deals in this one.  $5 appliances were the same price a couple weeks ago, and saving 5 cents on trash bags???? REALLY????  I wasn't expecting a lot but was hoping for something that gave me a reason to walk a block away and get a few things, now it looks like I might if I get bored or something.

Haha! I was thinking the same thing for the trash bags! Those are usually something on my DG BF list.

I usually end up getting a few food and paper things. But I didn't go out last year, and I most likely won't this year unless I just stop on the ways to mama's for dinner. I have found that my "gotta have it" level has really decreased the last few years.

• Like 1

I like the toy deal. They have some good toys. Good for stocking stuffers. I get the Marvel action figures almost every year for donation. Usually $10 but then I get another $10 toy for $2.50. They have Disney Cars stuff and 5 packs of Hot Wheels that DS wants. He doesn't need the 50 pack from Wal-Mart, he can have two five packs for $7.50 total though.
  • Like 1

I actually see a couple of things to pick up. Maybe a few of the 50% off ornaments. Check out the toy and lego sales. Bogo Command hooks (I have recently run out of the ones I bought last BF). Check out the Bogo50% on crafts... I am coordinating an Angel Tree party at my church this year and need activities for 40 kids. Maybe grab an Old Spice Holiday set for each of my teenage sons. Probably grab some $1 Coke 2 liters for Thanksgiving.

Anyone know who makes that At&t prepaid cell phone for $15.00?? 

Doing an online search I guess its from Alcatel.  I never heard of them, but Best Buy has the phone selling for $40 right now and gets pretty good reviews.

When you drink as much Dr. Pepper as my household does, that alone makes it a good ad. LOL

Unless your store is like ours and its outdated as it hits the shelves.  I haven't trusted buying soda at our place since they opened because everything is outdated or flat.  But otherwise, it is a good deal.

I've not even looked at the entire ad and I've seen quite a few things.  The 20% off multipack dining gift cards is definitely something I will be trying to get.  And I've seen a few other things that are the same price as at Walmart (such as the Xbox 360 live card).  If they are on sale at 7 a.m., when the store opens, then I will pick those items up from Dollar General instead of trying to find it at Walmart.  That will allow me to focus on the other things I need at Walmart. :)

Someone please confirm for me. If I’m reading the ad right, the gift cards at 20 percent off are not available until Friday morning?

The ad Im looking from the Dollar General website says good for 3 days. not sure if its a YMMV or not, but check their website to be sure for a localized ad of your area

• Like 1

Someone please confirm for me. If I’m reading the ad right, the gift cards at 20 percent off are not available until Friday morning?

The way I'm reading it, the gift cards start Thursday morning. Their ad is formatted a little weird this time but 99% sure that's when the gift cards go on sale.

• Like 1