Sam's Club Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

ya I think this ad is a contender for the worst ad of the year award

no apple products

there is nothing here that you can't get elsewhere

I guess we were supposed to get our Apple items Saturday. I was hoping to see the air pods again (even though I don’t need them) since I missed out Saturday.

Nothing in there for me either. Oh well....

No cell phone deals? Highly disappointed in Sam’s this year

last year their ad said to check the site on wednesday (2 days after the ad came out) for their cell phone deals so they might release them later this week and just decided not to put the teaser in the ad.

• Like 1

I'll be the odd man out...I'm excited about this ad...been waiting on a deal on Arlo Pro 2 cameras...was hoping Sam's would come through for me and they did!

Can you add more camera's to that? We want to up grade to a wire-less system. 

I like the wrap too, wonder if it comes in more colors.  Might go well for the ladies on my list (along with their throws I already got from Kohls).

• 2 weeks later...

Can you add more camera's to that? We want to up grade to a wire-less system. 

I like the wrap too, wonder if it comes in more colors.  Might go well for the ladies on my list (along with their throws I already got from Kohls).

From what I understand, you can add more cameras....but hubby just realized that we misunderstood the ad...it's an Arlo Pro "2 pack" not the Arlo Pro 2 "2 pack"...we were hoping for the 2 series....darn