Kmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Thanks! It’s only 12 pages? Is this normal? I thought this was only a preview. Any chance more pages will follow?

At this point, I'm surprised Kmart even has 12 pages.  I didn't look too closely since all of them near me closed, but I think 12 is what they've had previous years when not including their Thanksgiving Day stuff and such.

• Like 2

I'm wondering if they will go out of business by the time the sale is supposed to start.

I hope not lol...I have 2 left in my area so I will make my one to one of them just to spend $50 to get the $50 in free points. I'll be doing the same at Sears. I wonder tho, with the $10 in free points we get for the text will that count toward the 50 we spend in store or will we have to spend 60???

I hope not lol...I have 2 left in my area so I will make my one to one of them just to spend $50 to get the $50 in free points. I'll be doing the same at Sears. I wonder tho, with the $10 in free points we get for the text will that count toward the 50 we spend in store or will we have to spend 60???

Typically, when I use points there, I don’t earn points, so I would assume you would have to spend $60.

I think it’s very weird there are not really any electronics. Kmart used to be the only place that opened for Thanksgiving morning - I got some great deals there !

Have you been in a store lately?

The Electronic section is gone, they have none