Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Thanks Brad!!

Question: I want to get the iPhone 6, but my daughter is already with simple mobile due to the iPhone SE I got her last year from Walmart for Christmas...if I purchase this will I be able to transfer her number? I don’t care about having to have another year plan with them, I just want to keep the number. Anyone familiar with this? TIA!

Thinking this will be the second year in a row I don't go to Walmart.  Nothing against the ad, just don't need anything in it.  I guess that could be a good thing.  

There's always a possibility I'll go after the rush to pick through the DVD's but I didn't even do that last year.  Oh well.  I have plenty that are still wrapped in the plastic from year's past.  :)

Edited by HanShotFirst
  • Like 2

No Rachel Ray pots and pans on sale anywhere....

I always replace mine every couple of years with them.

Maybe I will try the pioneer women ones....

I would recommend investing in a better set of pots and pans. Circulon, for example, will last you for years. And the price isn't that much higher than RR or PW (because you're paying for their name to be on there).

• Like 2

I would recommend investing in a better set of pots and pans. Circulon, for example, will last you for years. And the price isn't that much higher than RR or PW (because you're paying for their name to be on there).

Thanks for a suggestion! I'm actually in the market for new pots and pans this year...I bought a set of Rachel Ray 2 years ago and have hated them since I took them out of the box...I don't know if mine are duds or what but they SUCK!
  • Like 1

Not a ton, half page list but Wal-Mart and Dollar General are my main two stores.

Pioneer Woman is a quarter of my list. Decent price for the cookbooks. And if I can get the tumblers I'll split the set between a couple gift baskets I'm doing. $5 each is pretty good unless you catch them on clearance.

• Like 1