Bath & Body Works

momlori

So has anyone ever swapped the scents in the bag?  Twisted Peppermint is probably one of our least favorite scents.

No. I don't know if they would even allow it, since the things inside the bag are generally packaged up together when you buy the tote. You might be able to pull an "exchange after purchase" or something, though. (That said, I absolutely love Twisted Peppermint, so I'm excited for this year's tote. Different strokes! :) )

• Like 1

Not that they really like you to do it, but I have been know to wait a few weeks and take anything in the tote that I don't like and return it without a receipt and use the store credit.  Can't guarantee it will work for you.

Can't hurt to ask an associate "off the record" while I'm in there, since it's usually one of my last stops. :)

So has anyone ever swapped the scents in the bag?  Twisted Peppermint is probably one of our least favorite scents.

Yes, you can swap items out....but since it'll be so busy, I'd wait a day or two or later in the day? I've swapped out lotions and candles multiple times, as well as when a candle burns unlevel-swap it for one that burns correctly! 

Just got my mailer and the US version is the same

I just came in here to say that.

I love the peppermint :)

Good to know, since they have a men's scent in there that I have no one I can pawn it off on. lol 

Well if you have myname in the secret santa you can send it to me  :idea:   my boys love them