Sam's Club November 10th 1-Day Sale Ad Posted

Brad

Was on Sam's Club site when sale became live at midnight, had the item in cart and then the site crashed for hours.  Could not get item to stay in cart when site came up.  Waited 15 minutes for a chat for the guy to tell me 'so sad, too bad!'.  REALLY???  I am so over this bait and switch nonsense.

I was able to snag the last pair of airpods for $117. Who would've thought that would be the case at 7:15am.

They must have restocked. Saw someone post on Twitter that after they finally got in at 3am they were sold out.

I got notification my two pairs have shipped.

Edited by Monstermile

I bought some of the 30% off gift cards, a couple of the $19 blankets and a couple of the 20% off "gift of membership" gift cards to use for renewals in the future.

I was thinking about doing that! My card renews in two weeks......hmm might have to go back and get it.

got the 70 inch vizio and the surround system.

We got the tv too :)  And a iphone for one of the kids. 

I was trying to buy the 75 inch LG but gave up at 3 am. Which actually turned out to be okay because delivery on it was November 25 and I found it today in stock at Best Buy for the same price soooo.... I got the Tv I wanted, at the price I wanted, 2 weeks sooner and Sams missed out on my $1k.

• 2 weeks later...

So during the whole fiasco I posted to Twitter about it. Sam's Club actually replied to my tweet.....

"Hi Steven, please accept our sincere apology for any issue you may have experienced during our November One Day Event. Please private message us your membership number and email address."

Just checked my email and they sent me a $30 egift card. [emoji106][emoji2533][emoji106][emoji2533]

• Like 3