12 Days of Socks

Tara3117

What is 12 days of socks? I’ve never heard of this?

It was like an advent calendar but only 12 days and there were socks in the boxes. They had Harry Potter, Star Wars, DC Super Heroes and probably others last year. They were really popular and sold out really fast. 

Here's an article about them last year so you can see them.

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/12-Days-Harry-Potter-Socks-Advent-Calendar-44229146

• Like 2

It was like an advent calendar but only 12 days and there were socks in the boxes. They had Harry Potter, Star Wars, DC Super Heroes and probably others last year. They were really popular and sold out really fast.

Here's an article about them last year so you can see them.

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/12-Days-Harry-Potter-Socks-Advent-Calendar-44229146

Pretty cool! Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info on Kohl's and Penney's! I had not thought to look there. I got the 12 days Star Wars from Amazon last month. And I'm planning to get the kid sized ones for my grandson.

The Marvel will be great for my son and BIL. And I am tempted with the Disney princesses at Kohl's. But I have too many socks already!

• Like 1

Thanks for the info on Kohl's and Penney's! I had not thought to look there. I got the 12 days Star Wars from Amazon last month. And I'm planning to get the kid sized ones for my grandson.

The Marvel will be great for my son and BIL. And I am tempted with the Disney princesses at Kohl's. But I have too many socks already!

One never has too many socks!  :)  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Harry Potter ones were in stock today for a hot minute but sold out as I was checking out. They probably won't still be there by lunch time when I can make it out to Target, but fingers crossed!

Good grief!!  I'm giving up on the HP ones.  I just ordered the Star Wars set so I'm happy with that.  :) 

Thanks for posting that they were in stock! I haven't checked in days now, but I got mine ordered (not HP, I got the cute woodland creatures one). I'm so glad they are doing these again this year.... $14.25 with a Red Card. Great deal!

Guys, I hit the jackpot on socks! I ordered Marvel and Woodland Creatures for me and my sister-in-law, just in case. Then I went to Target and got Harry Potter for her, Justice League and Avengers for my sons and Star Wars for my husband. 

• Like 2

I was able to order the Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts and Game of Thrones ones from Target. The Harry Potter ones were out of stock and then when I checked an hour later, they were back so keep checking!! Also, I ordered men's Game of Thrones, Harry Potter and Star Wars from Kohl's for in store pick up. Now I see Kohl's has Harry Potter ones available for shipping...

OMG!  I got my Star Wars 12 Days socks today and they look to be adorable.  I also was able to order the Harry Potter set from Kohl's and they came today!  This almost makes up for Home Depot not releasing their ad yet!  LOL

And now I'm such a geek that I don't want to punch out the days to get to the socks!  SMH.  I need a life and I do not know what I am going to do with 24 new pairs of socks but oh well.  It had to be done.  :)

• Like 1

So... You can open the top of the box and remove the socks without punching out the holes. :) I almost did that with mine.

Yeah, I might end up doing that. :) 

I think I'll save them for after Christmas though since I have plenty of Christmas socks to wear these next few weeks.  :)   

The upside of this is it will force me to clean out my sock drawer.  LOL.