2 free rentals from blockbuster!!

z0mb13

So this is my first contribution to the gottadeal forums!! I hope this will suit ur tastes :D:D

sign up for the free 2 week trial blockbuster online account (its just like netflix). they will give u 2 codes for retail store rental right away!! so u can go to a blockbuster store and rent a dvd or VHS!

before the 2 week trial period is up, just cancel it online, no hassle!

hope u guys like this :D

Is anyone else disappointed in Blockbuster's limited video game selection? Particularly GameCube.

I'm disappointed in Blockbuster's website telling me that several stores in my area have West Wing Season 2 on DVD, when in fact none of them have it. :curse: I gotta reactivate my Netflix account.

If you honestly rent movies a lot, Blockbuster is a lot better if you signup for their instore deal.

$17.95 for the first month, then $24.95 for each additional month. Up to 3 movies out at a time, but you can watch 3, goto blockbuster, grab 3 more, and repeat.

Blockbuster is about 2 minutes from my house, for me, this would be a HOT deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was told that those prices for Blockbuster were only for 2 movies at a time, not 3 - that was supposed to cost even more!! Hollywood Video is cheaper - I believe it's $14.99/month for 2videos($9.99/month 90day trial) :2popcorn:

BUT!! Hollywood is ONLY for movies (sorry no games) and movies must be back within 5 days. :mad:

I was NOT told about the free DVD or the 2 free rentals! :curse:

If you honestly rent movies a lot, Blockbuster is a lot better if you signup for their instore deal.

$17.95 for the first month, then $24.95 for each additional month. Up to 3 movies out at a time, but you can watch 3, goto blockbuster, grab 3 more, and repeat.

Blockbuster is about 2 minutes from my house, for me, this would be a HOT deal.

We did this, best deal I've come across period.

Tried Netflix & wife & kids wanted to rent movies "now", so we ended up doing online & B&M both, and gat nailed with a late fee seemed like every month...

• 2 weeks later...

Instore it's $30 per month for three at a time, 2 at a time is $25 bucks a month and no games.

I did the Blockbuster online and have been very happy with it. They started out slow but now they are sending them like gangbusters and you get two free rentals instore a month and that includes games, well worth it for me.

Rossman, I agree on the game selection, VERY slim! :rant: