Embroidery Machine or combo Sewing/Embroidery Machine?

racerfan

Any chance of good deals for Black Friday on Embroidery Machine or combo Sewing/Embroidery?  Recommended stores?   Does anyone remember from the past? 

I am in PA.

Thanks

Definitely check out Joann's previous ads, I know they have sewing machines on sale BF weekend, but I am not sure if any of them are what you are looking for, and look out for this year's ad...also, check out QVC and HSN, I purchased my newest one from QVC on easy pay last year...

Definitely check out Joann's previous ads, I know they have sewing machines on sale BF weekend, but I am not sure if any of them are what you are looking for, and look out for this year's ad...also, check out QVC and HSN, I purchased my newest one from QVC on easy pay last year...

Thanks, was looking at the one on HSN its Project Runway but only has a 4x4 embroidery area. I will need bigger. Both HSN and QVC ones are 4x4. Looking for one that can do at least up to 7 x 11. Bigger than that right now is way high :(
  • Like 1

Thanks, was looking at the one on HSN its Project Runway but only has a 4x4 embroidery area. I will need bigger. Both HSN and QVC ones are 4x4. Looking for one that can do at least up to 7 x 11. Bigger than that right now is way high :(

OK, definitely watch out for Joann's ad then, they may have what you're looking for at a good price...

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't get too hung up on having a specific size of embroidery area as most decent machines can handle rehooping of the embroidery you're trying to do.

If you have time, my wife can make some suggestions as to getting the best bang for buck for an embroidery machine, and it doesn't include Joann's for the most part, esp. since Joann's rarely has a testing area for using various machines prior to purchase.